Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad news....

User Info Menu

Sad news....

This is something I never thought I would have to write and now that I am, it still doesn’t seem possible. Yesterday at 1:00am, Clive “Marshall” Robb passed away in Black River Hospital after a short illness. I am still trying to process it all and only wanted to let his many friends know of his passing. I will write more later when I know more and have some clarity. Rest In Peace mi fren.
    https://binged.it/2MmtiFg
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Re: Sad news....

Bill,

Linston and I send our deepest condolences

David and LInston
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

My deepest sympathies.

Although I never met Marshall, I know he was a good friend of your's and good man.

User Info Menu

We're so sorry to read this, Bill. We know how special he was to you and send our love & condolences to his family & friends.
    Rob & Lisa

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear this news. I remember the day he showed me and a friend around Accompong town, how much pride and joy he had in his town.
    My condolences.

User Info Menu

I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend.

User Info Menu

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts. I will be going down to Jamaica in October. Perhaps the Nine Nights for Marshall will be when I am there. I will let people know the day for the party/burial should any of his many friends like to go up. Right now I am overwhelmed by messages from all over the planet and I need to tend to each individually. I will be back when I know more.
    Peace and Guidance.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

So sorry about the loss of your friend, Accompong. May he rest in peace.

User Info Menu

Respect and condolences Bill.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

So sorry to hear. I only knew him through your writing, but I could tell he was good man and a great friend to you. Will say prayers for you and his family.