Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well......it happened

User Info Menu

Seems as though the April calendar is filling up already.
    The boardie bash is always worth the trip, I can only remember the first two hours of the last one!!!!
    I will be on best behaviour this time..................NOT!!!!!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

I wanna come tooo!!! My birthday is 4/19 !! I was there last year same time at SeaStar and met Clarity & Markus at the Luciano show!!!!
    Seriously if can I will try to make it happen!!!!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone! I am super excited...almost couldnt sleep last night I was so giddy

I mean how funny, I still have 5 months but I was so excited just for booking...I am sure you all understand!

Thanks Twister! ANy chance of a return for you and the missus?

Aud-A-Sea...I AM Shauna! LOL Amelia Island...nice that will be fun. And I know what you mean....we had a horribly hideous bathroom which I had hated since I bought the house. I mean it was BAD! And so when we got all of those lovely wedding gifts (money) we used it all on (No, not a Jamaica trip...I know, I was shocked too) but to remodel our bathroom. Let me just say, it is NOT as easy as HGTV makes it look....it took us about 4 times longer than we had planned and of course more money (but that is always the case) However, NOW THAT IT IS DONE....I am so happy we did it...but I will NEVER do it again! LOL
    So if you do, good luck, hang in there and consider a next trip to Jamaica as a reward to yourselves...that might be the motivation you need LOL

Thanks Tizzy....you know you are already hooked....you know you already looked up the dates...go on...do it! do it! lol

Spottycatz...Best Behaviour???? I am not familiar with the term......

And Northern Isles of Scotland???? Now you HAVE to come...Raul (the hubs) is part Scotish...I am not sure what part but I know he has a kilt and he wears it...often! LOL

This is going to be F U N

User Info Menu

Michele! Let's make this happen!

Ok everyone....ask Santa (nicely)...we need to have a real big party...we have birthdays and anniversaries...all kinds of reasons to celebrate!
    YAY

User Info Menu

Man,
    I think Sandie and I will make the trek as well. We were in Negril last week of April first of May this year and it was killer. Time to see if Catcha has room to accomodate.

User Info Menu

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Booger! I was waiting for you to respond! This will be a blast! You and Sandie have to come.....who do I need to talk to about making this spay/neuter clinic work with our dates LOL

Let me tell you this...when I first looked this week up both Sagi and Libra were booked...in fact our first 2-3 choices I think were booked and I was really bummed
    So we started looking at other places and I was just so disappointed. But I told Raul I wanted to stay at Catcha no matter what...any room will do (but you know secretly I was really sad about Sagi). It was booked except for 2 days.
    So I spoke to Mauvette and Andrea and they said they would put us on the waiting list and then that very day, the week we wanted miraculously opened up for Sagi...I took it as a sign (of course) and Andrea reserved it for us immediately....and yesterday I decided...there is no real reason in waiting. So we made it official!
    I sure hope you all can be there too.....I was really hoping to party it up big in Negril with all the boardies...would be so much fun!

User Info Menu

Good idea on the waiting list. I looked and I beliveve Libra is only open for 3 days. I was thinking of starting at Seastar for the weekend and then moving over to Catcha for the rest of the week. I checked out the new rooms on my last reach and they look nice, however I really dig the rustic nature of the stand alone cottages.

So it looks like you and Raul, Marcus and Clarity(maybe), Sandie and I and who else will be rocking Catcha the last week of April? Also, is the boardie bash the last Saturday of the month?

User Info Menu

The Boardie Bash is the last Friday of the month, so it would be April 27...at Yellow Bird if it stays the same, during the noon webcast

We are in Sagi from Sunday to Sunday (April 22-29) but we get into town on the 21st so we were thinking of staying at Seastar that night...especially because it's a Saturday...and we would be there anyways! LOL

User Info Menu

Rum cake? I'm in. That was awesome. Thanks for sharing the last rum cake with me.
    Tom Hudson
    Self-Employed CPA
    Founder, Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery, Wilmington, DE

User Info Menu

Wasn't it Tom???
    I still cannot get over how incredible that rum cake was (can you tell?) LOL
    Raul and I (and even Rob and Lisa) had already decided we would be getting one every single trip, regardless if we had anything to celebrate or not! LOL

You are most welcome by the way, we enjoyed meeting you and hanging out! Hope to see you as well in April!