Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Well......it happened

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Booger, you rank right up there with my hubby as far as great husbands go.....that is the BEST kind of surprise

Here is how I broke the news to Raul:

Me: "Hey babe, I have some news....I am really excited about...you will either be excited too, or maybe mad at me"
    Raul: "uh huh, probably mad I am sure"
    Me: "Well I sort of went ahead and booked Sagi for a trip in April"
    Raul: "Is that supposed to shock me?"

LOL.....of course he was happy...he first asked "Do I have a say in this" and I said....of course! What is your say babe? and he replied, "I say ....GO FOR IT!"

I have to admit that she is great at letting me plan whatever and pretty much whenever. I love doing it and she loves the end result. On occasion she will pop off about my seat time on the computer, but she understands the end result.

I'm freaking stoked. Time to party to celebrate our planned trip. Red Stripe anyone?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    I'm freaking stoked. Time to party to celebrate our planned trip. Red Stripe anyone?
    I am not a beer drinker sadly, but I have already started the celebration over here....I will toast you with my "Dirty Egg Nog Banana" and maybe next with a rum punch or something along those lines! Ya mon!

User Info Menu

Booger! Congratulations on pushing the button!! So awesome!
    I'll take a Red stripe!
    Cheers!
    Marley - hold up that Dirty Egg nog banana for a toast (Raul sounds like a really creative bartender LOL)
    Here's to all of us meeting in Negril end of April!!

Okay, granted.. right now Markus and I are not holding tickets in our hands and we have no reservations.
    It's just in the dream stage
    but 5 months ago our November trip was just a dream and we made it happen.
    We've gotten so used to living frugal and the ritual of putting money in our Irie Box at the end of each day.
    It's our 10 year wedding anniversary and there's nowhere else in the world we want to be on 4/20.
    We're going to make it happen and the day we push that button we'll be screaming it from the rooftops! haha!
    I'm already staking claim for the Pisces cottage for the last few days of our trip.

Sweetness,Tizzy, Twister, Gerry, spottycatz, Tom - I'm so hoping we can meet you too!!

Michele - You'll never guess the couple that was sitting at the table right next to us at the Luciano concert?! Yes! Isn't that wild? I took a picture for you! I'll be posting it in my trip report!
    I truly hope we can see you again!
    Last edited by Clarity; 11-11-2011 at 09:02 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Pisces does look like a killer little cottage. I'm still trying to figure out what room I want as Libra is tied up the most of the week. I think I might bounce around and try a few. Takes about 5 minutes to pack up and I'm sure Jackie will take care of the rest.

User Info Menu

I am toasting!!! Cheers to all of us!
    And yes, he is definitely a creative and very good bartender!

I like Pisces too, has a GREAT porch!
    I like that room, and Libra, and I love the Star and Moon too, always thought it would be fun to stay in those if with a group....especially the one with the outdoor room with the shower, I think it's the Star?
    But like I have said before, you can't go wrong anywhere

Yeah Booger, when originally Sagi was booked all but 2 days we were going to move around to a few different places too, we saw a lot of people do that while we were there and we figured, no worries really, plus a cool way to check out a few of the different rooms, plus you can always do the waiting list too and have them call you if Libra opens up
    Yay, muscial rooms....Oh wow, can you imagine how fun Ivan's is going to be?!?!?!
    This is going to be Fun!!!! Woo Hoo

User Info Menu

Hey Clarity,
    I was going to snag Pisces as Libra is only open for 3 days. But it's your anniversary, so it's yours if no one else snags it. Thinking about Gemini, but do not like the shared wall set up. Moon and Star look killer as well, but what a waste for two people. Hum........ What shall I do.

User Info Menu

We would book Gemini Cottage again in a heartbeat if we could afford it. It's so beautiful and the shared wall wasn't an issue. Unfortunately Catcha off season doesn't start until after April 30th, so it's now both Gemini 1 & 2 are both of our price range. Pisces is the only cottage we could afford.

But please don't let that stop you from booking it. We honestly can't really stake claim for it because this anniversary trip is just in the dream stage. So Go for it!

Who knows, maybe Libra will open up last minute, you'll snag that and the only reason we'd be able to get Pisces in the end is because you were holding onto it for us. lol

Regardless of where we stay, if we actually make it to Negril in April for our anniversary, we will be two very very happy people - partying with you, your wife, shauna and Raul at Ivans Bar. How amazing would that be?
    So no worries!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Yes...that WILL be amazing!
    But remember what I said....and shoot Andrea an email now before anyone gets either of your rooms
    I will be calling her later today, I will tell her to expect you both to be booking soon! LOL

Awww yeah