Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Here at Catcha

User Info Menu

Here at Catcha

Yesterday we left Columbus Ohio and landed in MBJ st 10:45. Probably one of our best travel days ever. No clouds landing so it made for good pics. We had Club Mo Bay . We were through immigration and in club mo bay in 10 minutes. Linston picked us up and I must say he is one of the more precautious drivers I have risen with. Here at Catcha . It’s almist full but as usual it’s so very quiet. With all that’s went on with my husbands health he n the last 2 months I must say we needed this time. I will post those pics of Catcha later. As my coffee and this chair is all I need now and my books.

User Info Menu

Re: Here at Catcha

Congrats on your trip to the country we love! Can't wait to see and hear this report!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    Linston picked us up and I must say he is one of the more precautious drivers I have risen with.
    I too have "risen" with Linston more than a few times!
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Hey fellow Buckeyes! We will be at Catcha in January. I hope you have a wonderful time.
    Cheers,

User Info Menu

Enjoy !