Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: blue mountain coffee

User Info Menu

blue mountain coffee

Back in the day I was able to procure coffee beans from Big Roy when it was Selena's
    Now It is Cafe Goa..Does Big Roy still provide his hand roasted beans...Is he even there?
    They were shipped via other boardies, but that was a long time ago..Any suggestions
    on where to get roasted blue mountain coffee beans??

regards
    Negrilbound

User Info Menu

Re: blue mountain coffee

Quote Originally Posted by negrilbound View Post
    Back in the day I was able to procure coffee beans from Big Roy when it was Selena's
    Now It is Cafe Goa..Does Big Roy still provide his hand roasted beans...Is he even there?
    They were shipped via other boardies, but that was a long time ago..Any suggestions

regards
    Negrilbound
    I often buy Thunder's Blue Mountain Coffee anyways and here is a chance to get a great gift at the same time.

We could really use your help and you can score big! We are giving away a 3 night stay at the Treehouse Resort in Negril, Roundtrip airport transfer from Kingsley James and also dinner at Kool Vybes and breakfast at Pewees! All you have to do to qualify is buy any apparel item or any amount of Thunders world famous hand roasted Blue Mountain coffee and you are entered to win! It costs us $7,000 to ship our container loaded with bikes, wheelchairs, walkers, and school supplies to Jamaica. Every order helps us achieve our goal to help the wonderful people of Jamaica! Go to www.onelovebrigade.com/shop to get in on this! Thank you everyone for believing in us! One love every single day!

ONELOVEBRIGADE.COM
    Jamaica | United States | One Love Brigade | Nonprofit
    One Love Brigade is an amazing nonprofit organization that brings bicycles to the children and people of Jamaica.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilbound View Post

regards
    Negrilbound
    Big Roy is definitely still running/owns Cafe Goa and offers his hand roasted coffee beans for sale.

User Info Menu

How do I get Big Roy's Coffee Beans ? I bought them for years and were shipped via other boardies..It has been a while
    but really enjoyed his roast

Administrator

User Info Menu

I will check with Roy
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob

User Info Menu

Hope Negrilbound fairs better than I did in trying to get some of Big Roy's coffee this past '18 reach...no Big Roy ever at the restaurant after several stops as I go past it everyday to the beach from the cliffs....so the girls took my name & cell#...still no Big Roy...then got his cell# from another visit to the restaurant from the girl there...didn't answer any calls or response to voicemails I left...finally ran out of time as it was time to go back home..with no Big Roy's coffee...oh well maybe I'll start the Big Roy hunt at the beginning of my '19 reach