Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Home from Catcha

User Info Menu

Home from Catcha

Sorry for not getting back with pictures as I promise to post later.we arrived in MBJ on 9/12 and was supposed to depart on 9/22. We ended up going home on 9/18. My husband has been having a problem walking. He slipped on wet pavement on 9/14 and we went to a clinic for stitches. I had pre-registered with Nurse Beth of Comforts of Home Nursing. I should have waited on her Dr. I was panicked do the hotel called a dr. He was ok but he charged us WAY to much. On 9/16 nurse Beth sent Dr Grant. She is a Jamaican Dr from mobay that has an office in Negril at Sunshine Village. She is great. I will never step foot on the Island again with pre-registering with Nurse Beth. It only cost $50. His head healed great. The Catcha staff was awesome. They have a new lifeguard named Kim. She is awesome. Susan sent her with us to the Dr and Jason drove us. Susan and Michael and the whole staff were great as they could tell my husband wasn’t well at first sight. Linston and his dad Capt were great offering help. We are home . We came to Dr at OSU in Columbus Ohio . Husband was admitted This past Wed. The next six months is gonna be a lot of Drs Appointments. Probably a life changing surgery. We are planning our next trip back nov iv 2019. The trip was good. It made my husband admit he was sick. We would normally be climbing waterfalls and he jumping cliffs. It was great meeting up with friends .

User Info Menu

Re: Home from Catcha

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    Sorry for not getting back with pictures as I promise to post later.we arrived in MBJ on 9/12 and was supposed to depart on 9/22. We ended up going home on 9/18. My husband has been having a problem walking. He slipped on wet pavement on 9/14 and we went to a clinic for stitches. I had pre-registered with Nurse Beth of Comforts of Home Nursing. I should have waited on her Dr. I was panicked do the hotel called a dr. He was ok but he charged us WAY to much. On 9/16 nurse Beth sent Dr Grant. She is a Jamaican Dr from mobay that has an office in Negril at Sunshine Village. She is great. I will never step foot on the Island again with pre-registering with Nurse Beth. It only cost $50. His head healed great. The Catcha staff was awesome. They have a new lifeguard named Kim. She is awesome. Susan sent her with us to the Dr and Jason drove us. Susan and Michael and the whole staff were great as they could tell my husband wasn’t well at first sight. Linston and his dad Capt were great offering help. We are home . We came to Dr at OSU in Columbus Ohio . Husband was admitted This past Wed. The next six months is gonna be a lot of Drs Appointments. Probably a life changing surgery. We are planning our next trip back nov iv 2019. The trip was good. It made my husband admit he was sick. We would normally be climbing waterfalls and he jumping cliffs. It was great meeting up with friends .
    Thanks dear! Glad you got home early and safe. Yes, next time let me fascilitate where you should go and who you should see right from the start. You got a ride quickly and paid the huge price for it!!!! I look forward to your Pre Registration information especially after upcoming surgery. I will and still am following up on you getting a itemized bill for i nsurance down here from that physician if needed if your travel insurance doesn't cover the "office visit (large)" bill you were given! I must say this assistance to you was provided while I was abroad on holiday, and hotels still called for assistance/advise too! I need to know your history to advise and people are learning they need to Pre Register! Well worth it! www.j.mp/comfortsJA

User Info Menu

There was no additional charge for the change of plans for the ride to MoBay by Linston

We stood by and monitored the situation and remained at their disposal.

Just wanted to make that clear

Cap
    Last edited by captaind; 10-06-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Doctor Grant helped me one year when I was very ill. She came to The Yellow Bird and everything! She was great and I was able to stay the rest of my vacation and have a great time.
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

Linston was awesome. He was there when we needed him and he offered more. My husband has had a remarkable recovery. It actually looks like he might not need any surgery. Planning a trip in May if his recovery continues. Will definitely use Comforts of home and Linston.