Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Home from Catcha

User Info Menu

Home from Catcha

Sorry for not getting back with pictures as I promise to post later.we arrived in MBJ on 9/12 and was supposed to depart on 9/22. We ended up going home on 9/18. My husband has been having a problem walking. He slipped on wet pavement on 9/14 and we went to a clinic for stitches. I had pre-registered with Nurse Beth of Comforts of Home Nursing. I should have waited on her Dr. I was panicked do the hotel called a dr. He was ok but he charged us WAY to much. On 9/16 nurse Beth sent Dr Grant. She is a Jamaican Dr from mobay that has an office in Negril at Sunshine Village. She is great. I will never step foot on the Island again with pre-registering with Nurse Beth. It only cost $50. His head healed great. The Catcha staff was awesome. They have a new lifeguard named Kim. She is awesome. Susan sent her with us to the Dr and Jason drove us. Susan and Michael and the whole staff were great as they could tell my husband wasn’t well at first sight. Linston and his dad Capt were great offering help. We are home . We came to Dr at OSU in Columbus Ohio . Husband was admitted This past Wed. The next six months is gonna be a lot of Drs Appointments. Probably a life changing surgery. We are planning our next trip back nov iv 2019. The trip was good. It made my husband admit he was sick. We would normally be climbing waterfalls and he jumping cliffs. It was great meeting up with friends .

User Info Menu

Re: Home from Catcha

Miss Honey,

Glad you got home safe and we hope all will be well. See you next year!

Best Regards

Cap and LInston
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Re: Home from Catcha

We were positive. Fresh air, beautiful water , good friends and good food. My husband will always have a story to tell with getting stitches in his head in Jamaica. It all turned out good. Next trip will be better. Got a chance to meet Linston and what a safe driver he was.