Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Things we are looking for in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: Things we are looking for in Negril

The duty free arrival location at the airport is limited on selection..but of course very good prices if they have what you want

User Info Menu

Try contacting Any Likkle Thing you need on FB. They can probably track down all that you need and deliver to your hotel.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    After immigration before the luggage belts

cap
    Thanks! I'm not sure how I missed the store. I will stop on my next reach.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    The party should start upon boarding in your home town! By the time your toes are in the sand you should be all warmed up!
    Bill and Jaws have no problem getting the party started!
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Great to read this post! MY daughter and I are gluten free, so are looking to buy Titos vodka. Marko, you said you got Titos at the airport? Will the liquor store be easy to find after clearing immigration? That would sure make it easy for us! What about wine, is it sold there too?

We definitely need Diet Cranberry juice and/or diet 7-up or other diet soda. So, would the best plan be to get the alcohol at the airport, and then stop at Mega mart for the diet mixers? And also hookworm medication. Those are one my “to do” list on the way to Negril! Getting excited - 3 weeks to go!
    Last edited by canadacan; 01-13-2019 at 10:37 PM.

User Info Menu

Canadacan...I just had a friend come into Montego Bay and they did not have Titos vodka...I'm not sure if this is just a temporary/stocking situation or if they've completely stopped selling this item.
    Titos is sold in a couple of shops in Negril...crazy expensive the last time I checked in December...approx 6000+Ja.
    Again, there's no Costco...but you can pick up your mixers easily at the Mega Mart or other grocery stores in Montego Bay.

User Info Menu

Canadacan...if your are checking a bag....maybe just bring the vodka on your checked luggage. I just brought about 5 or 6 mini Black Boxes of wine.....I double zip locked them but it worked great..and less money then trying to find and buy at the store and the time issue as well...

User Info Menu

I've bought Tito's at the green Super Market & the little grocery store across from Pee Wee's on the West End Rd last year.

User Info Menu

Any idea the cost of champs there? I am a champs and pineapple juice LOVER. Nothing better to start my day than in Jamaica than with coffee, coconut water and mimosas.