Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunset Catamaran tours

User Info Menu

Re: Sunset Catamaran tours

How can you book the Tortuga? I've always admired that Catamaran

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irie always View Post
    How can you book the Tortuga? I've always admired that Catamaran
    Call: 1+(876) 878-2287
    Or International Sales 1+(917) 993-2760
    E-mail: ceo@negrilcruises.com

User Info Menu

Irine,... I don't have a pic to post or anything, but the leader of our pack in April Groove 16, told me , and we will be going in that one for next years boardie bash..the more , the merrier !!!

User Info Menu

Irie Always:
    Some of the big boats come from MoBay and you can call the numbers supplied by Ukran1ans above. We just asked Jeffrey the beach security/lifeguard dude at White Sands and he hooked us up. Tortuga is a nice boat, lots of room, lots of booze, great staff. It's just not as personal a cruise. We chose to stay on the boat when we got to Rick's as we don't need to spend big bucks on drinks and get pestered for money for the cliff divers when we already bought our drinks on the boat and have an even better view from there. That's when we got a chance to relax with the crew and chat with the guys. Nice guys that work hard every day. For us any day on a boat is a good day.
    Last edited by Irine; 10-16-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I must add, that while I am sure the other cat rides are fine, what makes the Yah Mon Red Stripe ride so awesome, is the crew, You get a chance to really get to know them, and they become part of your '' party '', while still getting unbelievable service. For the last couple years, a group of over 20 boardies have chartered it, and it was the highlight of the week. Four hours, and I don't think anyone ever had to wait more than a minute for a cold Red Stripe or a cocktail, and that's amazing for our group ! Food was awesome, and hot, and the music was great. I couldn't imagine taking any other cat ride Yah Mon !!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by julihawa View Post
    I agree. Yamon red stripe has a great sunset cruise. We purchased tickets through “Rasta Mark”. You can reach him at (876) 574-2804 abd he’ll take good care of you. Tell him Juliana sent you! 👍🏼
    Thank you Juliana! I will do that.

User Info Menu

I might finally jump on this trip. I've always viewed it as too touristy, but I've gotten over that pretense.

User Info Menu

They did get a bigger boat. Went on it in July. I’ll try to dig up a picture to share.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    Oh awesome, when did that happen?
    Wouldn't have a pic would you?
    Here you go!Name:  ABD943C2-0DDD-4A6F-8D18-31CD0042CFD8.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  13.1 KBName:  06227412-2FEF-4C9B-ABFE-FD343DE6C35B.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  15.6 KB

User Info Menu

Well would you look at that! Looks just right to me. Smaller than the huge boats but big enough to spread out. We'll be on that boat for sure. Maybe twice!
    Quote Originally Posted by julihawa View Post
    Here you go!Name:  ABD943C2-0DDD-4A6F-8D18-31CD0042CFD8.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  13.1 KBName:  06227412-2FEF-4C9B-ABFE-FD343DE6C35B.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  15.6 KB
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]