Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunset Catamaran tours

User Info Menu

Sunset Catamaran tours

We'll be arriving with some friends the first weekend of November. We've been on a Sunset Catamaran cruise before as part of a wedding reception. We'd like to do it again with our friends. Any suggestions on who we should book with? Or, should we book now, or will we be able to do that when we arrive? Would like the cruise that lasts 3 or 4 hours with food and drinks included. Also, would like to watch the cliff divers at Rick's? Please advise.

User Info Menu

Re: Sunset Catamaran tours

The Yamon Red Stripe Catamaran Cruise will be perfect for you!
    You can find them located between the Rondel Resort & Boat Bar.
    Or, one of their sales people including Myrna the owner (often wearing a very oversized beach hat) will be strolling the beach.
    You won't have a problem waiting to book them when you get there in early Nov.

User Info Menu

Thank you Bnewb! I appreciate your help. Is Rondel near White Sands?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lahoge View Post
    Thank you Bnewb! I appreciate your help. Is Rondel near White Sands?
    Yes, it's close...maybe a 5 min. walk.

User Info Menu

Hi lahoge, +1 @Bnewb's recommendation. I visited Negril in July and did the Yamon Red Stripe Catamaran Cruise - I think the crew was different than the usual one, because Myrna's son and his girlfriend was visiting and in charge, but I'm sure it's fine regardless of crew. Our trip was magical, great music, good company.
    We had a blast

User Info Menu

I agree. Yamon red stripe has a great sunset cruise.
    Last edited by julihawa; 03-29-2019 at 07:07 PM.

User Info Menu

About the Red Stripe cruise; I don't know if this has happened to anyone else or not. We took the cruise last Feb and the cruise itself is great. The food is fantastic, lots of drinks, great rum punch and they stopped twice for us to snorkel. We had about 15 to 20 people onboard and they kept insisting some people had to go to the back of the boat as we were nose heavy. As cats go the Red Stripe is small, and we enjoy that aspect, but we were a group of 6 and we ended up spending a lot of time at the back of the boat. It was disappointing. You really don't have a comfortable spot back there and when you go out on a cat who doesn't want to be in the front? I'm posting a photo of the Red Stripe loaded like the day we went out. We really enjoy the small boat and smaller group, but we may find ourselves on the Tortuga next trip as we don't want to spend the cruise in the back of the boat again.Name:  yamon-red-stripe-catamaran.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  41.4 KB
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    About the Red Stripe cruise; I don't know if this has happened to anyone else or not. We took the cruise last Feb and the cruise itself is great. The food is fantastic, lots of drinks, great rum punch and they stopped twice for us to snorkel. We had about 15 to 20 people onboard and they kept insisting some people had to go to the back of the boat as we were nose heavy. As cats go the Red Stripe is small, and we enjoy that aspect, but we were a group of 6 and we ended up spending a lot of time at the back of the boat. It was disappointing. You really don't have a comfortable spot back there and when you go out on a cat who doesn't want to be in the front? I'm posting a photo of the Red Stripe loaded like the day we went out. We really enjoy the small boat and smaller group, but we may find ourselves on the Tortuga next trip as we don't want to spend the cruise in the back of the boat again.Name:  yamon-red-stripe-catamaran.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  41.4 KB
    I agree, I was on there with 20 people and I thought it was too crowded. I'd only go on that boat if you can keep it down to about a dozen people, Else find a larger Cat....

Last edited by ukran1ans; 10-15-2018 at 12:55 PM.

User Info Menu

The Yah Mon Red Stripe has a new boat now, a larger one ….yah mon !!!!

User Info Menu

Oh awesome, when did that happen?
    Wouldn't have a pic would you?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    The Yah Mon Red Stripe has a new boat now, a larger one ….yah mon !!!!
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]