Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West End ~ Hotel WiFi, your favorite chillout spots and places to eat?

User Info Menu

Re: West End ~ Hotel WiFi, your favorite chillout spots and places to eat?

LTU pub is a great spot to chill. I’ve heard good things about Somewhere West. Murphy’s is delicious. KoolVybez has delicious jerk chicken. Pee Wees has great breakfast and French press coffee. Sips and Bites is very good. Sir D’s for sunset. You may be able to rent a chair at the gorgeous pool at Idle Awhile Cliffs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by heater View Post
    LTU pub is a great spot to chill. I’ve heard good things about Somewhere West. Murphy’s is delicious. KoolVybez has delicious jerk chicken. Pee Wees has great breakfast and French press coffee. Sips and Bites is very good. Sir D’s for sunset. You may be able to rent a chair at the gorgeous pool at Idle Awhile Cliffs.
    Thanks Heater this sounds awesome! Really can't wait

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marblehead View Post
    We bought a wifi unit from DigiCell (not mifi) a few years ago and it worked fine where we were staying up on PeeWee Lane. This year we''ll be down off the hill and not sure about reception. I've been considering a wifi unit for our international travel. We're fully retired so, literally, the only thing we need the internet for is downloading the NYTimes. Yup! Pointy-headed NYT liberals!
    Respect --Marblehead
    If you're in Negril in January and bump into me I'd be happy to let you download all the NY times you need by connecting to my MIFI unit

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marblehead View Post
    We bought a wifi unit from DigiCell (not mifi) a few years ago and it worked fine where we were staying up on PeeWee Lane. This year we''ll be down off the hill and not sure about reception. I've been considering a wifi unit for our international travel. We're fully retired so, literally, the only thing we need the internet for is downloading the NYTimes. Yup! Pointy-headed NYT liberals!
    Respect --Marblehead
    It seems that all of the older wifi modems no longer work. Both Flow and Digicel have upgraded to LTE and the older modems do not support it.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    It seems that all of the older wifi modems no longer work. Both Flow and Digicel have upgraded to LTE and the older modems do not support it.
    Well that puts me on the same path as Angelica. It always takes a visit to Digicell to get things humming every year. At least the MiFi's a small and can be used internationally! Thanks for the heads up, Rob. --Marblehead
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.