Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Zimbali - Nov 10

User Info Menu

Zimbali - Nov 10

Hi! Anyone on the board going to the Nov 10th dinner at Zimbali? My husband and I will be there; we reserved before knowing about the guest chef but opted to keep our reservation. This will be our first time going to Zimbali in our past 9 (if memory serves) trips to Negril so we're really looking forward to it!

User Info Menu

Re: Zimbali - Nov 10

Good Morning scrivic! We were considering a Zimbali day trip. Do they have their own website, and do you have to make reservations quite a bit ahead of time? We'll be in Negril Nov. 3 through the 16th. So, it shouldn't be a busy time?

User Info Menu

We made our dinner reservations directly via Opentable but their site has a link to Open Table also: http://www.zimbaliretreats.com/zimba...-cooking-show/

On Zimbali's Facebook page, they posted on October 6 that there are some seats still available for Nov 10th but if they don't have enough for your group on that night, there are other days you can book as well for their regular cooking show.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info! I just booked for dinner Nov. 14th...hoping that's the night they have the drummers. Have a great vacation and maybe we'll run into each other!

User Info Menu

Have a great vacay lahoge!

User Info Menu

Zimbali is worth the trip. We actually stayed there for 5 nights of our vacation in February. The cooking show is outstanding and the property beautiful. Mark and Alicia are wonderful hosts. Enjoy!

User Info Menu

I concur with Beachgyrl. Brought the family there for a 3 night stay a few years back and everyone loved the ultra chill atmosphere, accommodations, grounds, hiking, swimming and most of all the food. We are heading back there on Dec 1 for another 3 night stay

User Info Menu

I've been thinking of going there when we're there in Nov/Dec. I've never been before & it looks beautiful. We are booked elsewhere but am interested in going for a meal. would you suggest the lunch or dinner? The dinner is so expensive but looks so nice. Would we miss much by just doing the lunch?

User Info Menu

Lunch or dinner will be excellent as the food is fresh prepared daily. Not usually as many guests at lunch. I believe the lunch is one less course but I could be wrong.