Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Got Extra Luggage Space? Pack some of these for CCLP....

User Info Menu

Got Extra Luggage Space? Pack some of these for CCLP....

I've already hit up the Dollar Store for items to bring them next month. If you have spare room in your luggage, even if a teeny bit, please help....

Sharing from CCLP's FB page:

Many of you, our awesome guests, ask how you can help the local community when you visit. We are so excited to announce that we have adopted the Little London Primary School nearby, a school of 600 students from pre-k through Grade 6 across 24 classes. We are finalizing the process now, but soon you’ll be able to see request lists of items needed that benefit the children and promote learning. Most of the requests are easily packed in luggage and you can drop things right off at our front desk. There are even Cub Scout and Brownies troops that need help. Items always in need: crayons, erasers, pencils, reading books, learning games, backpacks, flash cards, and reward stickers. You’ll also be able to donate any unused JA money when you check out if you’d like. Every bit helps Coco’s Kids have a brighter future and we are humbled by our guests’ willingness to help. Have a way you’d like to help/donate/volunteer? Email us at Cocolapalmskids@yahoo.com. Stay tuned for more info soon on this new project and THANK YOU for inspiring us!

User Info Menu

Re: Got Extra Luggage Space? Pack some of these for CCLP....

Good timing of your post.
    We are headed down mid November and my daughter is organizing donations to bring down because she wants to do something for the children. And...we are staying at CoCo.
    I think she’s contacting them as we speak. She was in contact with Rockhouse about there school but communication is spotty.
    This may work out better.