Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Roll Call!

User Info Menu

Re: March 2019 Roll Call!

Angelica - plan on hitting up Canoe on the 17th. I'll post the time once we get closer!

SLP - rats! I bought the same camera you use because of your pictures. I have great luck with mine as well! It makes it easy when there is so much beauty in Jamaica!

Jimbo - looks like we'll just miss you. Enjoy your trip! 10 of you? Sounds like a blast!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Current March peeps:

Nancy Marie and Gerry 3/2 - 3/30 Shamrock
    Irine and Eryn 3/2 - 3/18 White Sands and Xtabi
    Angelica 3/7 - 3/22
    Jen and Brian and cousins 3/12 - 3/21 Rooms
    Fargoman 3/18 - 3/28 Treehouse and Coco
    Jimbo 3/24 - 3/31 Coco

SLP dates TBD Golden Sunset

[/url]

User Info Menu

Beth and I will be back in town on the 16th for 10 days (hopefully) - last year's stay was cut short on Day 3 due to a severely fractured wrist. We will be at Idle Awhile and the Rockhouse.

Jenn - A St Pat's party at Canoe sounds like a great idea!!
    Sundowner '83, Poinciana '93, CSA '04, CSA '08, CSA/Rockhouse '09, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '10, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '11, Idle Awhile/Catcha '12, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '15, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '17, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '18, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '19, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '20, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse/Treasure Beach '22, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '24

User Info Menu

Talking Re: March 2019 Roll Call!

Irine is Eryn (Jamaican pronunciation). I am Rob, Irine's husband

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    Current March peeps:

Irine and Eryn 3/2 - 3/18 White Sands and Xtabi
    Angelica 3/7 - 3/22
    Jimbo 3/24 - 3/31 Coco

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Rob - OOPS, my bad! I will still call you Irine...and her Eryn. LOL I'll be changing it in a second. Thanks for the correction!

GbV and Beth - hope to see you there! OUCH to the wrist....How did that happen?

[/url]

User Info Menu

Current March peeps:

Rob and Eryn 3/2 - 3/18 White Sands and Xtabi
    Angelica 3/7 - 3/22
    GbV and Beth 3/16 - 3/26 Idle Awhile and Rockhouse
    Jimbo 3/24 - 3/31 Coco

[/url]

User Info Menu

Jenn - short version: flip flops and the West End road....

While walking from LTU to dinner at Catcha, Beth had a misstep and took a hard tumble just as we were passing Rick's. It was immediately apparent she had a severely broken wrist. Luckily a very concerned local couple ran right up to assist us. Before we knew it we were loaded into their van and on the way to the local doctor. When the 1st doctor wasn't available, they took us to a 2nd doctor and stayed with us the whole time. The doctor quickly diagnosed a severe wrist fracture, put my wife in a make-shift cast, gave her some drugs and confirmed that I needed to get her back home ASAP. The couple then drove us back to Idle Awhile. They were truly a blessing as we were both in a state of shock and disbelief. We were able to leave early the next morning, which was followed by reconstructive surgery and now she is doing fine!
    Sundowner '83, Poinciana '93, CSA '04, CSA '08, CSA/Rockhouse '09, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '10, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '11, Idle Awhile/Catcha '12, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '15, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '17, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '18, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '19, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '20, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse/Treasure Beach '22, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '24

User Info Menu

GbV - HOLY cats! OUCH! I'm so sorry that happened, but what a blessing the other folks were to you! See you in March!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Anyone else going in March?

[/url]

User Info Menu

Hi Jenn! Grettings from fellow Michiganders! Met you, Hubs and friends a couple years ago at NEET program at Travelers. We'll be at Tree House 3/5/19 - 4/3/19. Hope to see you at Canoe😎!!!!