Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Eagles in negril?

User Info Menu

Eagles in negril?

Not those eagles...
    The Philadelphia eagles. Daughters a big fan.
    Wants to know which place may or could be showing the eagles game on nov. 18
    Staying at ccpl, told her to just talk to bartender,he can probably make it happen...

User Info Menu

Re: Eagles in negril?

[QUOTE=Weeboy1;205699]Not those eagles...
    The Philadelphia eagles.

And I thought you were talking about the REAL EAGLES.. Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon....

User Info Menu

Weeboy1....Margaritaville has always had the NFL ticket..assuming they still do? They would be glad to have the game on there for you on one of the tvs..

User Info Menu

Definitely talk to the bartender at CCLP...they have a couple of tv's there...another option is Seastar.

User Info Menu

Thanks, figured Seastar might but wanted closer to home. M-Ville is out unless We can byob ..lol
    I’ll let my daughter butter up the barkeep at coco. That be easiest.
    Thanks for replies.
    Respect

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=treewacker;205705]
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    Not those eagles...
    The Philadelphia eagles.

And I thought you were talking about the REAL EAGLES.. Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon....
    Sorry brother “Toban” , but wouldn’t that be a trip!!

User Info Menu

(Reaching for an eagle reference) I know they are in Jamaica, but I don't think that I've seen a red tailed hawk on the island. The cry of the very common red tailed hawk is used a lot as the call of the bald eagle (e.g. Stephen Colbert opening). The red tailed hawk's scientific name is Buteo jamaicensis as it was first formally identified in Jamaica!