Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation - WestEnd?

User Info Menu

Recommendation - WestEnd?

Hey Boardies!
    I always spend my last day or 2 on the Cliffs for my Bday reach (Boardies Bashful week) and I've stayed at CFS (My favorite) love the cottage rooms, food, view, service everything... Tensing Pen I loved just the same but couldn't live without the "Tv" and now I'm looking for a new experience. Where do you all recommend staying?

Just FYI... I have my eye on Idle Awhile & Samsara
    Last edited by IRIEchic; 10-26-2018 at 10:14 AM.
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Re: Recommendation - WestEnd?

Hey Iriechic,
    The only place I tried was The Coral Seas Cliff,
    Nice swimming pool and bar right there.
    Not fancy, but clean and great Sunset views.

P.S.
    Go to Pushcart Restaurant while in the Westend.

User Info Menu

Check out Xtabi - we enjoyed it a lot but found that we missed Ivan's even more.

User Info Menu

xtabi

or catcha falling star.

User Info Menu

We have been to Samsara on the cliffs our last two trips. Being able to go to Legends on the beach is the best of both worlds.

User Info Menu

Samsara doesn't even come close to CFS.

I had a bad experience there for multiple reasons a few years back and posted about it here, and got a lot of flack for it from the people who for some reason love the place.

They are on my "never again" list.

User Info Menu

I agree with Markospoon on Coral Seas Cliffs..about to spend my 12th year there of 25 West End reaches...small....quite...great vibe from it & the staff....can't beat the nice size pool attached to the restaurant/bar & the awesome view of Mother Ocean from it..as well as from 20 of the 22 rooms too...always feel save with our night time security......soon come in early '19

User Info Menu

Idle Awhile Cliffs is beautiful and very quiet. Nicest pool on the West end!

User Info Menu

yeah mi been spending time up at Coral Seas Cliffs since the place went through a remodel....
    it's very relaxing and a good ladder to get out of the ocean....and the pool has a deep end....
    and by the pool they have a bar and restaurant which is nice and it has a good vibe.....
    they did a ton of tile work from the main area down to the wata area....it's beautiful
    yea if mi was coming on vacation.....this would be one of my top choices for the money
    it's nicer than when the lady leased the place and was calling it Sunset on the Cliffs..

this guy at Coral Seas Cliff Resort by the pool.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Last edited by Marko; 10-31-2018 at 10:49 AM.
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Coral Seas Cliffs Recent photos from last month.........

Last edited by Marko; 10-31-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20