Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May 2019

User Info Menu

May 2019

I just couldn't stand it anymore. We'll finally get back for a week in Negril starting May 4 (it's never long enough). Bringing some newbies and we have air booked! Need to go set up my countdown. Who else will be there in May?
    Last edited by JaJodi; 11-03-2018 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Typo

User Info Menu

Re: May 2019

[QUOTE=JaJodi;205932]I just couldn't stand it anymore. We'll finally get back for a week in Negril starting May 4 (it's never long enough). Bringing some newbies and we have air booked! Need to go set up my countdown. Who else will be there in May?[/QUOTE
    we are may 2 to 9 grand pineapple on the beach
    dave bonnie and Rhonda

User Info Menu

Surely there are more people going in May!

This will be our first time going with a group, a total of 8. We've only been as a couple before. Any tips for taking a bunch of newbies to Negril?

Administrator

User Info Menu

See you in May!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

My wife and I arrive on 30th April for the week and have been counting down the days for what seems forever. This will be our third time in Negril. Things we have planned during our week include an afternoon with Lenbert on his bus (This has been our highlight in previous visits) We are going to visit YS Falls and the Black River for a day and plan to spend an afternoon in the market followed by a trip to Ricks Cafe in time for sunset just to say we did it.
    Apart from that, the rest of our time will be spent on the beach soaking up the vibe.......Can't wait

User Info Menu

Finally getting back after almost five years. May cannot come fast enough!

User Info Menu

It will be 5 years for us also.

User Info Menu

May 22 - June 9

User Info Menu

Cool Re: May 2019

Stevo, alliecat, and I will be down May 10-18. Couple nights on the cliffs then down to the beach
    Last edited by NoWorries4 me; 03-17-2019 at 11:54 AM.

User Info Menu

we are may 2 to 9 at grand pinapple == dave bonnie and Rhonda we know that we will do ricks for sunset one evening otherwise its as we go along and feel the vibe we are next door to alfreds so one evening we will go for the music