Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Inner Island Flights

User Info Menu

Cool Inner Island Flights

Has any one used Intl Air Link lately between MoBay & Negril or anywhere on the island for that matter..trying to make my early '19 reso's with them as I do every year at this time but I've filled out their reservation request form over a week ago with no response yet...emailed them over the weekend..nothing...then called them yesterday which went right to voicemail & left my info..they're web site addressed has changed a bit from www.intlairlink.net to www.airlinkexpress.net same site as the past..same phone #'s...same everything..yes I've also used Tim Air many times too but as of this years reach they raised they're $'s & wouldn't consider a old time returning customer a price break nor would match Air Links usual price. Heck their web site shows a photo of my girlfriend posing with another couple in front of they plane on a past trip...What's up Air Link?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Inner Island Flights

Air Link's website is out of date and the address is http://www.flyairlink.dmctechltd.com

I just spoke with them and they are still operating. Cost for a couple from Montego Bay to Negril is us$360 and change...

Used them many years ago.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Yep Rob...that's the site...wounder why they haven't gotten back to me then?

Administrator

User Info Menu

I doubt it works...

They no longer have the domain flyairlink.net. I would assume that since they are say their email is reservation@flyairlink.net and that doesn't work, the form no doubt goes to a non-working email.

Give them a call.

User Info Menu

I did give them a call & voicemail but I'll give another shot...by the way what phone # did you use?

Administrator

User Info Menu

I wouldn't bother to leave a message, just keep trying.

(876) 940-6660

And, um, be sure to think about what not having a working website and responsive phone number means about an airline...

User Info Menu

Thats the # I used...I'll keep trying but i do hear you on the issues with them...

User Info Menu

Hey Rob....Finally made a connection with Leisa who's been my contact there forever by phone & all is well now..she said they're working on the site (intlairlink.net)..even though it shows it's for sale...said never got my emails either..even though the email address that she sent my itinerary confirmation on is the same one that I sent...oh well it's Jamaica isn't it which is why I start making all reso's for everything there very early..then double check a couple weeks out...then a final check a day before I leave home....been there done that!