Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where and When This Year???

User Info Menu

Re: Where and When This Year???

hey_mon good to see your post and glad your countdown has started!! Seven weeks will pass quickly and before you know it you'll be downing some cold Red Stripes on the patio watching a killer sunset! One thing that you might consider bringing is a pair of water shoes or an inexpensive pair of sneakers. Reason being there are some areas leading to the really nice sandy beach where you walk on rocks and sharp coral. Flip Flops might not be your best bet but just a suggestion. In any event I look forward to your posts leading up to and during your trip!! Stay cool, John

Name:  coral.JPG
Views: 2504
Size:  909.1 KB
    Name:  Facing West.JPG
Views: 2421
Size:  1.49 MB
    Name:  Out Front.JPG
Views: 2567
Size:  1.05 MB

User Info Menu

Hey John - Nice pictures! Sorry you won't make it to TB this year - I will post some pictures when we return - heading there in Feb.Name:  20170209_092600.jpg
Views: 2519
Size:  1.68 MBName:  20170214_101036.jpg
Views: 2538
Size:  762.9 KBName:  20170210_182547.jpg
Views: 2459
Size:  1.49 MB

User Info Menu

I am getting hungry just looking through my pictures lol

User Info Menu

Rumghoul, Wow mouthwatering photos!!! That breakfast plate looks awesome! Yes I look forward to you posting pics from your Feb trip and yes I won't be making it to TB unfortunately! Do you stay at Sunset Resort?? It really doesn't matter where you stay TB has such a great feel!! I'll be back just don't know when. Let's keep this thread open for all who love Treasure Beach and Jamaica for that matter!

Name:  Sunset Villa.JPG
Views: 2428
Size:  1.03 MB

Name:  Fishing boats.JPG
Views: 2329
Size:  1.59 MB

Name:  Rum.JPG
Views: 2363
Size:  820.0 KB

User Info Menu

Love the pics!!! We have never stayed at Sunset - walked through it, very nice property! We stay at Villa Du Soleil (I think this will be our 6th year there) - have stayed at a couple others before that. First we went to TB Jakes was pretty new - I think they had four rooms. Jakes has really changed, but the area really has not.

User Info Menu

Rumghoul, thanks for the big up on the pics I appreciate it!! Don't know Villa Du Soleil and never stayed at Jakes although I have been to the bar there and have eaten at Jack Sprat's and been to the beach there. Treasure Beach really is a beautiful spot which has been really well managed. It's got to be one of the nicest places all the way around in the world as far as a tropical vacation goes!!

Name:  bar.JPG
Views: 986
Size:  4.67 MB

Name:  Jack Sprat's.JPG
Views: 990
Size:  4.44 MB

Name:  beach.JPG
Views: 927
Size:  3.87 MB

User Info Menu

Love this shot looking at the fishermen's beach from the Buccaneer rooftop patio. SO cold in Chicago, not sure if looking at these helps or aches.
    Name:  Jamaica 2012 2.jpg
Views: 1134
Size:  2.29 MB

User Info Menu

Nice picture!! I think it helps - Cold here in Michigan too. Made jerk chicken and rice and peas to warm up last night for dinner.

User Info Menu

Faking it until we're making it. I've got ackee (can of Linstead from local grocer) and saltfish on tap for this Sunday's breakfast.

User Info Menu

I'll be in TB! Some overlap I see, Feb 17-28 more or less.
    Last edited by ohliz; 01-25-2019 at 06:56 PM.