Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Where and When This Year???

User Info Menu

Re: Where and When This Year???

Where are you staying? We get down on the 23 of Feb.
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hey_mon View Post
    Where are you staying? We get down on the 23 of Feb.
    Private villa in Old Wharf. Twice - once with one group then again with another, I'll be solo for a few days in between probably around Frenchmans but haven't booked that yet.

Be fun to meet

Will surely walk by - or more likely through - Sunset on our way to/from Eggys and such. Loved our stay at Sunset two years ago.

User Info Menu

We are at Marblue from the 23-2 and then Sunset the 2nd to the 9th! A drink would be fun, love to hear where else you have stayed in Tbeach. Always nice to find new properties.
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

hey_mon, tick tock the countdown is on!! Only a few more weeks and you'll be back to heaven on earth. I can't speak about Marblue but I think that you will really enjoy Sunset. Seems as though they have quite a few Janadians staying there so maybe that's a good thing. I've met people from BC, Ont. Que, and NB all of whom loved their stay at Sunset. I like Janadians!!

Sunset is pretty well centrally located so it's a short walk to other restaurants, bars and beaches. You'll have fun there. Looking forward to your posts on the board keeping us abreast of your adventures and experiences. Keep it coming!!!

Name:  Cool.JPG
Views: 2300
Size:  1.03 MB

User Info Menu

We head home on the 15th so will try to leave you guys some rum and beer.

User Info Menu

Hahahahaha ha ha......thanks Rumghoul!!! We have been known to drink Treasure Beach dry of Red Stripe Lite, and I have been known to clear the shelves of Intis red wine when we are there!!!! Fortunately this year it is only hubby and I so without the other couple we may leave a few stray bottles in stock!!!
    Thanks for thinking of us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumghoul View Post
    We head home on the 15th so will try to leave you guys some rum and beer.
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Hey Johng, Yes 4 weeks from now we will be in the air and almost there!!! Really looking forward to the trip as we have been in a deep freeze for days and no end in site in good old Winnipeg! We have some other friends staying at Sunset when we arrive so it will have a few Janadians on site, but I love Treasurebeach for the variety of visitors. We have met some wonderful people from all over the world, kids backpacking from Germany who actually came and spent a week with us in Winnipeg the following year, Americans, Russians, a real mixup in Tbeach at any given time! Will try to keep you posted with pics and such! Can’t wait! And yes, the location of Sunset is great, very central for sure. We have stayed in the Old Wharf area before, which is where Marblue is, and it’s a 10 minute walk, very doable, but last year did Billy’s Bay, not really a walk to Sunset, and then at Lyric Villa which is right next door to Sunset so can appreciate the proximity to everything in town!! How is winter treating you this year? Are you getting the freezing temps or are you buried in snow? Seems to me the states have been getting huge amounts of snow this year?

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    hey_mon, tick tock the countdown is on!! Only a few more weeks and you'll be back to heaven on earth. I can't speak about Marblue but I think that you will really enjoy Sunset. Seems as though they have quite a few Janadians staying there so maybe that's a good thing. I've met people from BC, Ont. Que, and NB all of whom loved their stay at Sunset. I like Janadians!!

Sunset is pretty well centrally located so it's a short walk to other restaurants, bars and beaches. You'll have fun there. Looking forward to your posts on the board keeping us abreast of your adventures and experiences. Keep it coming!!!

Name:  Cool.JPG
Views: 2300
Size:  1.03 MB
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

hey_mon glad to read your excitement and yes a month from now you'll be leaving Winterpeg behind if for only a couple of weeks. The weather here has been colder than normal but it is Winter so to think otherwise is somewhat foolish. Luckily we've dodged most of the snow but then again it's 3 months till spring. You should have awesome weather during the time you're in TB. Yes I too have met many new friends there also though the majority at Sunset have been north of the borderers, Janadians if you will. I am sure you will have an awesome time.

User Info Menu

We are cold here in michigan too - supposed to get 8 inches of snow Monday then hitting the deep freeze. Looking forward to my flip flops!

User Info Menu

Love to meet up!

The first group i'm with are TB newbies, and one is a JA newbie, period, so this will be fun
    Last edited by ohliz; 01-27-2019 at 11:27 AM.