Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where and When This Year???

User Info Menu

Re: Where and When This Year???

Everton's mom has opened a restaurant where Mountain View Grocery used to be - as you are heading to Billy's Bay it is on the left - before you get to Cave Canum. We went for lunch one day - very good food - I forgot to take a picture while we were there, but here is the building - left side is a bar, right side is restaurant.Name:  20190214_162511.jpg
Views: 2546
Size:  631.4 KB

User Info Menu

Sending everyone warm ire vibes!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

User Info Menu

Great pics Rumghoul!! Your weather looked great and will have to check out a few of your spots mentioned! We are anxiously awaiting our departure on Saturday morning!! Time to get packing��
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Have a great time (I know you will)! Packing is easy - flip flops, bathing suit(s), sunscreen, bug spray (with deet) - local people are concerned about Dengue fever. We were fine - got several mosquito bites (I always do) no problem mon.

Safe travels!!

User Info Menu

Rumghoul very nice photos!! Sounds and looks like you had a great trip!!

hey_mon wishing you a great flight to Jamaica on Saturday and a really enjoyable time in Treasure Beach. I'll touch base with Kory and let him know that you will be checking in on the 2nd and to take excellent care of you. Have an awesome trip and keep us posted with pics and reports on your stay. All the best, johng

User Info Menu

I ran into Kory last night! I'm staying in Frenchman's Bay this weekend. Weather has been beautiful.

User Info Menu

hey_mon today is the big day!!! Have a safe flight and journey to Treasure Beach!! Keep us posted with plenty of photos and trip reports. Walk Good, johng

User Info Menu

ohliz - Glad to hear the weather is good - I have heard it is really windy there right now though.

hey_mon - ditto on what johng said

User Info Menu

Landed Saturday, great flight and breezes through the airport. Huge construction on the way in through the hills, major road repairs, slowed our ride but not our moods. Happy to be here, weather has been perfect, hot and sunny, though quite windy. Fishermen are having a tough time of it the past two weeks apparently. Marblue is lovely, will definitely book here again. Have eaten at Diners Delight, Kim’s, eggys, smurfs, jack sprats, no shortage of food or good times, that is for sure. Axel and Andrea did a cocktail hour get tot her here at Marblue on Monday and served Rum Punch and Saltfish Fritters that we’re to die for. Here are a few pics to warm up your cool days at home...
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Not having great luck from my phone. Will try from my iPad once its charged, but send warm sunny vibes��
    ― Bob Marley