Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: group travel

User Info Menu

group travel

Planning another trip to the Rock,,,This time up to 12 people...11 of them never been
    Myself , I lost count... So I emailed White Sands about there Villa,,seems the most logical and a good price point
    Id;e A while ,,just too expensive at 1500 a nite...So, my thought is to just book half a dozen rooms ... I prefer a villa setting, but I see that is few and far between... Your thoughts and suggestions

Negrilbound

User Info Menu

Re: group travel

Check with Treehouse. See if you can get a block of rooms together.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

The White Sands does offer a villa that can hold up to 12 people...I've put my family of 8 in there & they loved it...though it's across the road.
    Crystal Waters offers nice, fairly affordable villas and are located directly on the beach.
    Across the beach road for the affordable villa option...look into Villa Mora, Greenleaf & Ocean Breeze.
    Other than that...I would just pick your favourite hotel and email them for availability.

User Info Menu

I've done a few group trips with friends and family and what has worked for us is we booked a few condos at Negril Beach Club and got a group rate at Travelers.