Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone stay at Skylark yet?

User Info Menu

anyone stay at Skylark yet?

we are booked for february. we typically stay at just a few spots thru the years but this looked awfully nice. curious about the opinions of the board

User Info Menu

Re: anyone stay at Skylark yet?

anyone planning on staying at skylark?

User Info Menu

Haven’t stayed but walked thru yesterday.
    Very clean, great friendly staff.
    Can’t comment on their food.
    Found the whole setting a little cold, appearance wise.
    Kind of a new wave, neo style hotel.
    Not the beach house tropical like setting.
    The funk neo half moon sun umbrellas over each chair was a little off putting.
    Course to each their own. Just not our style

User Info Menu

Weeboy,
    I have you agree with you as far as the setting.....but the food is great !

Administrator

User Info Menu

Has anyone been to Miami South Beach?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Yep, about a dozen times, but I do not really want South beach in Negril..lol

Administrator

User Info Menu

For those who like it, options for everyone!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

We ate there last week and the food was delicious. I had the fish sandwich on coco bread and the jerk seasoned fries. It was amazing, but I was disappointed that it was not lion fish like someone posted a few months ago. Two different employees told me it was bass. But still a delicious sandwich!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

I have been craving that sandwich since I wrote the thread about it, although I didn't say what kind of fish it was, didn't know...glad to hear that it is still delicious. !!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    We ate there last week and the food was delicious. I had the fish sandwich on coco bread and the jerk seasoned fries. It was amazing, but I was disappointed that it was not lion fish like someone posted a few months ago. Two different employees told me it was bass. But still a delicious sandwich!
    We've had that fish sandwich many, many times & we've never been told by the Chef nor did it say on the menu or Negril.com that it was Lionfish....it's dyammm delicious though!