Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: exchange rate

User Info Menu

Re: exchange rate

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    Actually we were on the west end at a small place called Motion HQ, formerly called Pressa's One Love and Choices. The rate they gave was about 125 to 1
    Regards,
    Bob
    Lol...okay Bob...that's the one place I've never been (here)...I think of it as a young kids place...you're making me feel old...lol.
    Last edited by Bnewb; 11-14-2018 at 10:49 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    Actually we were on the west end at a small place called Motion HQ, formerly called Pressa's One Love and Choices. The rate they gave was about 125 to 1
    Regards,
    Bob
    yes Motions been open about 3 years now diagonally from SamSara ....
    mi eat at Motions every week and play pool....good food and nice people
    big party night there on Wednesdays nights....packed during high season
    the Chinamon Store next door gives a very good rate too........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Motions told me they were open 2 years, but it has to be a little less than that as we were here in November 2016 and Pressa was still in business. We ate at Motions 2, nights ago and the food was good and reasonably priced but the place no longer has a restaurant feel as there is a pool table right there and a bit of a roudier crowd. JMO
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

So staying at Samsara these two places are nice and close to exchange USD it sounds like !

I keep debating how much to exchange but I think I am going to use JMD for the most part except for bigger ticket expenses

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    yes Motions been open about 3 years now diagonally from SamSara ....
    mi eat at Motions every week and play pool....good food and nice people
    big party night there on Wednesdays nights....packed during high season
    the Chinamon Store next door gives a very good rate too........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Marko

What is the name of the Chinamon Store ?

Thanks !!