Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Whitesands Villa

User Info Menu

Whitesands Villa

Planning a summer trip for 8. Whitesands Villa fits the accomadations and price range and location.
    Any thoughts and anyone have any current pics? Also could stay at a property that can accomadate 8 people with multiple rooms
    The villa looks like the perfect fit... Any suggestions ? Cliffs?

User Info Menu

I always stay at WS but never stayed in the villa. I will try and take some pics for you when I am there later this month.

User Info Menu

Stayed at White Sands also but also not in the villa. It did look nice tho....the villa is located across the road from the beach (which the beach road can be a bit busy to cross at times, but no big deal) and if I recall correctly there is a nice pool beside or close to the villa, although never used it cause I love the beach! I enjoyed staying at WS, nice staff, very friendly, nice grounds, good rates.
    T

User Info Menu

Boardie Kickin Back, I believe he said his name was, they were staying at the WS Villa. We met during the Pub Crawl and he and his family were enjoying their stay at the Villa. Hopefully he'll see your request can give you some more details.

User Info Menu

Have you considered the 2/3 bedroom apartment at the beach club condos?That sleeps 8 not sure of your needs though.

User Info Menu

I have stayed in the villa. It has a private pool and a nice full kitchen. If I remember correctly each room has two twin beds. I'm sure the hotel could tell you exactly as it has been about 4 years since my stay and I didnt spend time in every room....mostly mine. It was nice but you do hear some road noise but not enough to matter. I'd certainly stay again if I had a group that needed that much space.

Sorry.....I didnt take photos.

User Info Menu

I walked through it last week when Kiknback was there with his family. It was nice and big with 4 bedrooms all with their own bathroom. It is a great deal if you can get 8 people together, sorry I did not take any pics of the villa.