Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mosquitoes

User Info Menu

Cut a lime in half & squeeze the juice into your hand & then rub it on arms & legs...it works for me for awhile (not all night), smells nice, is cheaper than bug spray & has no harmful chemicals.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    This is a little tutorial on the negril mosquitos..done last year..
    Nice yellow flip flops... LOL
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hahahaha..good observation joe

User Info Menu

never have had a problem with mosquitoes in Negril..........
    didn't even have screens on the windows in the old cottage.......
    of course growing up in New England hardened this guy to mosquitoes and black flies.........
    so if there are mosquitoes in Negril..........they never seem to bother this guy..........

but dem dayum sand fleas on the beach in the evening are another story...........
    make sure you spray your feet pretty well or you'll find yourself serving dem dinner.........lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

You can reduce your chances of being a mosquito buffet by bringing someone along with you. As my wife and I can attest, only one person gets bitten while the other remains spotless. Bring along a friend(?) to sacrifice to the mosquitoes and spend your vacation in blissful serenity! Of course, it could backfire and you'll end up being the one devoured. One never knows who they'll choose...

User Info Menu

I remember reading about wearing a flea and tic collar on your ankle for sand fleas....any truth that it works?

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by northcoast View Post
    Cut a lime in half & squeeze the juice into your hand & then rub it on arms & legs...it works for me for awhile (not all night), smells nice, is cheaper than bug spray & has no harmful chemicals.
    The only problem I see with that, is I'll be craving some tequila....