Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Linston's new Zion Hill Taxi

User Info Menu

Linston's new Zion Hill Taxi

Linston's Zion Hill taxi on Zion Hill

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  48.2 KB
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Re: Linston's new Zion Hill Taxi

Captain, we were in that cab at that spot last week. Linston is a great guy and is so proud to be your son. He told us his story and how he came to be adopted by you and Miss G. He took us out to see a spot we wanted to look at up on the west end and drove us to Zion Hill and on the way he explained the history of the surrounding area then to see the house and down to meet his mom. It is just beautiful up there. You two have done a great job building the house and it is beautiful as is the land it is built on. I especially love the porch. Linston has a great love of Jamaica and is a great driver, I can't wait till we get to go back and have him show us more of the island.

User Info Menu

I look forward to spending some time with Linston in February. Maybe taking some pictures
    for his Facebook page also.
    Last edited by Bruce; 11-17-2018 at 10:05 PM.

User Info Menu

Does Linston do airport pickups? I'm sure he does. I'm looking for a ride to Negril.

User Info Menu

Yes he does

User Info Menu

I recently returned from 36 days in Jamaica. I went to bury my best friend "Marshall" and just to de-stress a likkle at Y Worry Cottage on the West End. To me, there is no better way to get started than have Linston pull up at Sangster and whisk me away to some solitude and to finish than have him pick me up and drive me back to the airport for my flight.

Thank you Linston for making my task bearable and for bookending my trip with some great driving and conversation. See you again next year.

Respect.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

We left Jamaica yesterday and used Linston for our first ever private transfer. It was a great experience for us and we were introduced to his girl, Mary.

User Info Menu

Can't wait for our ride in March!

User Info Menu

Hi Kathryn. It's Mary. It was so great meeting you both. Hope we cross paths again. ��
    ***Linston's Zion Hill Taxi***

https://www.facebook.com/ZionHillTaxi/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I look forward to spending some time with Linston in February. Maybe taking some pictures
    for his Facebook page also.
    I can highly recommend Linston. Simply put, he is a full service driver and really nice guy.