Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changes are coming to Negril...

User Info Menu

Re: Changes are coming to Negril...

Thanks! I had no idea there were even this many ATMs in Negril, let alone this many that are considered secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    There are secure ATMs at Scotia Bank downtown & in Time Square,
    CIBC across the parking lot from Burger King,
    Sagicor in the Coral Seas Plaza parking lot,
    NCB outside of Value Master,
    and another Scotia Bank & NCB ATM near/in the Petcom gas station across from the Royalton.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Thanks! I had no idea there were even this many ATMs in Negril, let alone this many that are considered secure.
    Maybe I'm not understanding your version of secure.
    All the ATMs I've mentioned are operated by banks and/or financial companies.

User Info Menu

The ATM by the HiLo worked great for us - it was inside and we've never had an issue with skimmers or fraudulent charges arising from using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Maybe I'm not understanding your version of secure.
    All the ATMs I've mentioned are operated by banks and/or financial companies.

User Info Menu

ur one of the lucky ones

User Info Menu

I have used the Scotia ATM's at Time Square and by the airport every year since they appeared, and I have never had a problem either.

User Info Menu

Times Square ATM is new and hopefully more tamper proof. It did appear to be and it worked 3 out of my 4 attempts which is a record for me at any Negril ATM. I think the one time it didn’t work was probably because it was out of money since it was late in the day.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    Times Square ATM is new and hopefully more tamper proof. It did appear to be and it worked 3 out of my 4 attempts which is a record for me at any Negril ATM. I think the one time it didn’t work was probably because it was out of money since it was late in the day.
    That is the only problem with the one at Time Square...you have to get there before the tour buses show up and the hoard of tourists empty it.

User Info Menu

Same issue with the ones at Scotia Bank - don't expect them to have any money left on Sunday.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrtiii View Post
    Same issue with the ones at Scotia Bank - don't expect them to have any money left on Sunday.
    Any new information on the grocery store opening ?

User Info Menu

ha ha soon come