Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Twas the Night Before Jamiaca......."

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Sweet dreams Sweetness Love your likkle poem...See you soon!

User Info Menu

loved it,see u there.....

User Info Menu

That is really cute! Have a safe trip and a wonderful time.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Exclamation

GOOD MAWNIN EVERYONE!!!!
    I am here. I am here.
    WOW sensory overload yesterday as I tried to let the stress fall away and switch to JA time. I am always so hyper at first, chatting and fretting to get settled (have to laugh at my US ways).

Westender is AMAZING - bonfire last night. So much to tell you but will have to be later today. going to town for supplies. Wifi working great, blue mountain coffee w/cream and looking at the sea....I am blessed fi sure.

enJOY your day everyone and first trip report soon come later today with photos of course. Bless up
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Come back fast Sweetness,

ready for your stories

User Info Menu

Reading this was the best way to start my Monday...
    Well, ok, the BEST way would have been how you started it....but it brings smiles to my face either way
    Glad to know you are there and you are loving it!

Have a blast Sweetness....YOU definitely deserve this wonderful trip, soak it all up and enjoy every single minute!

Then when you get home (in a long time from now of course).....go ahead and start planning, saving and thinking about your next trip, in April! Wink Wink, nudge nudge!

User Info Menu

Enjoy Sweetness, you deserve this break from the USA problems , hope I meet you at board party on the Dec 4 sprats . Westender is way up there on the cliffs

User Info Menu

Cool

Very cute sweetness! Have a fantastic trip!
    Hedonism July 2-9, 2011
    Next Reach Unknown?

Love dat!! : )

RB$

User Info Menu

Too cute sweetness. Enjoy!
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything