Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Twas the Night Before Jamiaca......."

User Info Menu

"Twas the Night Before Jamiaca......."

‘Twas the night before Jamaica and all thru the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse (Betsy is at puppy camp and the place is too quiet already)
    The suitcases were over-stuffed and set by the door with care in hopes that this beach baby would soon be THERE
    The plants were all watered and snug in their bed while visions of paradise danced in my head
    My listed check twice, well that’s a wrap – I will soon settle down for 4 hour nap
    When the alarm sounds at 4:30 I will rise with a clatter, and deliriously spring from the bed to see what is the matter
    Away to the window I will fly like a flash, tear open the shutters and throw up the sash
    When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a big Yellow cab and I let out a cheer
    With a caffeine filled driver, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment this is definitely not a trick
    More rapid than eagles his horsepower came, and he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;
    "Now, Rasta! now, Fiyah! now, Fatty and Kingston! On, Duppy! on Thunda! on, Sangsta and Blitzen!
    But I had to exclaim, ere he drove me out of sight,
    "Happy Jamaica-eve to all, and to all a good-night."
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Outstanding!!!
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Love it. Have a wonderful trip.

User Info Menu

Enjoy!!

User Info Menu

LMAO!! well done...have a great trip!!
    T

User Info Menu

Love the reindeer names! Have a great trip...wish I was going too...gotta wait till April.

User Info Menu

Thats why we love u Sweet!! Enjoy...

User Info Menu

Sweetness-have a safe trip and enjoy to the max

User Info Menu

Love it!
    Happy Jamaica Eve Sweetness!
    Have a wonderful trip!!!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Have a wonderful trip Sweetness!!!