Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Charella Inn

User Info Menu

Charella Inn

Charlea Inn is another of my favorite places for years, Daniel Grizzle has been a friend for many years. We have stayed here many times and still chill on their beach. We have breakfast, lunch and dinner often here. Lobster 🦞 pizza is to die for.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

User Info Menu

Re: Charella Inn

Had a very relaxing Dinner there last night...……… Jazz band was awsum…….. Only problem was when our food arrived , it was warm but not Hot......

User Info Menu

Hey Rob can you tell 1966 Hippie how to post the pics correctly

User Info Menu

We are going to stay at Charella in May for our anniversary. It will be our first stay here. We have always admired the property as we were on one of our beach walks. Thanks for the photos!

User Info Menu

I was there as well kwhizz. My food was relatively hot (lamb chops) but my french onion soup was lukewarm and a little disappointing. I think they forgot the french part. My ice in my drink on the other hand was hot as well. The waitress kept bringing me glasses of ice cubes which was nice as I didn't say a word about it. The gyal singing was awesome.