Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Fun Holiday

User Info Menu

Fun Holiday

Great time at Fun Holiday, fit my budget bringing the family. Nice beach 🏖 good security,beautiful pool. Location is great.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

User Info Menu

Re: Fun Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by 1966 Hippie View Post
    Great time at Fun Holiday, fit my budget bringing the family. Nice beach �� good security,beautiful pool. Location is great.
    What age range would your family be if you don't mind me asking,

I have looked at FUN but someone I personally know,had some real issues especially considering younger teenagers
    Last edited by rellim; 12-02-2018 at 06:12 PM.

User Info Menu

2018 Kids are 26 and 27. We first stayed here 4 years ago kids 22 and 23. Never had any issues. Have seen families with kids of all ages never heard any problems.

User Info Menu

Name:  F8394142-FCF3-477C-B376-DD7D1F631F50.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  14.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    

User Info Menu

ALL teens children need to be watched like a hawk in Jamaica. When they are alone on the beach they will be offered the same things that you are when you are on the beach.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1966 Hippie View Post
    2018 Kids are 26 and 27. We first stayed here 4 years ago kids 22 and 23. Never had any issues. Have seen families with kids of all ages never heard any problems.
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    ALL teens children need to be watched like a hawk in Jamaica. When they are alone on the beach they will be offered the same things that you are when you are on the beach.
    True words, had same experience in punta cana 2 years ago

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    No Problem... My 2 1/2 year old grandson slept like a dream when he had the baker man's rumcake… lol