Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trip report: days 1&2. Tipsy ramblings, from a drinker and gormandizer for the same.

User Info Menu

Re: Trip report: days 1&2. Tipsy ramblings, from a drinker and gormandizer for the sa

Lisa, I’m gonna take a rain check on today. Think I need to just hang at the beach and pool. Enjoy the day.

User Info Menu

Re: Trip report: days 1&2. Tipsy ramblings, from a drinker and gormandizer for the sa

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Lisa, I’m gonna take a rain check on today. Think I need to just hang at the beach and pool. Enjoy the day.
    Sounds perfect to me!!

User Info Menu

Mikey..
    Just got back last week from a great trip with the gang. Many of us enjoyed Vinnie's...It is by the Rayon Hotel, ( owner is the former chef of Best in the west )...it is amazing good ! A really nice . set up sitting outside, the best fried chicken I had all week. others had jerk chicken, and fish...all meals came with rice, a delicious fresh potato salad, and vege, for 5 bucks a plate....not to mention choices of awesome soups....really good !!

User Info Menu

Cool MikeyNYC,
    cary on.

User Info Menu

Nice! I'm always happy to read a new trip report! Looking forward to more!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Mikey..
    Just got back last week from a great trip with the gang. Many of us enjoyed Vinnie's...It is by the Rayon Hotel, ( owner is the former chef of Best in the west )...it is amazing good ! A really nice . set up sitting outside, the best fried chicken I had all week. others had jerk chicken, and fish...all meals came with rice, a delicious fresh potato salad, and vege, for 5 bucks a plate....not to mention choices of awesome soups....really good !!
    I had decided on Chances jerk chicken pizza and was walking towards it, then saw Vinnies and decided to try it out. Nice place. Got brown stew chicken (skip it). They were out of rice an peas but they subbed fried bread fruit and festival, which were both delicious. Their house hot sauce is very good too. If you're on a budget, this is a great place. Beer, a shot of appleton, bottle of water and dinner was 1350J

User Info Menu

MikeyNYC,

Great start! More please!

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Wednesday was moving day from Travellers to Treehouse.
    Check out at Travellers was smooth as was check in at Treehouse.

After check in, I sat on the beach a bit and took in the action as there's a lot more activity down here.

The afternoon sun started heating up too much for me so I used the opportunity to get off the beach and walk to the store to restock on snacks, redstripe and some fruit from one of the guys on the road. Got back in time to get situated, make a drink and head to the beach for sunset.

Name:  9EB4D6AD-30EE-4DDF-9090-30DF922A7AC0.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  19.7 KB
    Not much to report Wed and Thursday. Happily settled into a couple lazy days of beer, rum, pool, beach, patties from Norman, juice from Flex and naps.

Name:  D876DFB0-EC09-4C27-AD5D-0515E3F452BA.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  19.7 KBName:  FDD529BA-0F11-48F0-998E-3F103FB92E62.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  19.6 KB
    Last edited by MikeyNYC; 12-10-2018 at 07:55 PM.

User Info Menu

my credit card gets me in to club mobay for departure. which card gets you in for arrival? thanks, Ed

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    my credit card gets me in to club mobay for departure. which card gets you in for arrival? thanks, Ed

sent you a PM.