Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trip report: days 1&2. Tipsy ramblings, from a drinker and gormandizer for the same.

User Info Menu

Re: Trip report: days 1&2. Tipsy ramblings, from a drinker and gormandizer for the sa

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    my credit card gets me in to club mobay for departure. which card gets you in for arrival? thanks, Ed
    I have the Chase Sapphire credit card which gives me club access at MoBay on arrival and departure. It doesn't provide me with the gate service but total access to the lounge. On arrival after customs and immigration, I use the restroom and have a drink. They even fill my Bubba Keg for my ride to Negril. On departure, I use my card to avoid lines and relax in the lounge. You can take as many guests as you want. The other benefit of the card is 3x points on travel and dining.

User Info Menu

Re: Trip report: days 1&2. Tipsy ramblings, from a drinker and gormandizer for the sa

Memory just popped into my head.

I was checking out of Travellers half way through my stay, headed to Treehouse.

Front desk girl tallied up the bill, I gave her my card, signed something and she went back to typing on the computer. So I'm standing there at the front desk, just gazing out the door and after like five mins, she says "you good?" to which I replied, "yeah, oh, are we done?" She replies, "yes" and smiles. I laugh and say "Oh, I thought you were still working on part of my bill. thanks!" and wander off.

There weren't even any subs involved. I guess I'm so used to everything being some strange drawn out process that I didn't notice when the transaction was actually complete when done efficiently. But then I waited another 20 mins for my driver to arrive.

User Info Menu

Jamerican71 - do you just show your Chase Saphhire credit card when entering Club Mobay?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs View Post
    Jamerican71 - do you just show your Chase Saphhire credit card when entering Club Mobay?
    wanted to make note that it's only the chase sapphire reserve card that features this perk.

i have the chase sapphire preferred and do not get access to priority pass clubs.

User Info Menu

Thanks! I have preferred, too.