Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New restaurant

User Info Menu

Easy as that!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Thanks Marko, I'll recite you word for word so we have no misunderstandings. lol

BTW does it matter which finger i have down?
    Legends BananaShout HardingHall Xtabi NBCC RondellVillage

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri365 View Post
    BTW does it matter which finger i have down?
    lol........never had anyone ask mi dat....lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Having visions of seeing Marko pointing with one finger to the ground as if to say I demand thee now to stop at this exact point

We just stick our arm out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    Having visions of seeing Marko pointing with one finger to the ground as if to say I demand thee now to stop at this exact point

We just stick our arm out
    actually pointing down means you are lookie for a ride locally........
    sticking your finger up or your arm.......means you looking for a ride outside of town

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Cool heads up M

User Info Menu

just got notified, sunset after dark is open - they want me to come in for a BIG BURGER..

User Info Menu

Just checked out the website http://www.coastalvacationsgetaway.c...afterdark.html
    my husband will be so happy to get a burger during our stay. It is the one thing he misses when we are out of the states. And now I've learned how to get us there. This will be a first time route taxi for us this year.
    This site is awesome and I thank each and everyone of you for your insite. We leave in a couple of days and are looking forward to doing everything and nothing for 12 days.
    Legends BananaShout HardingHall Xtabi NBCC RondellVillage

User Info Menu

Jeri365...no prob getting a burger...Seastar also has a really, tasty & huge burger...your husband has a few options. Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Yeah Seastars burger is good too. The Redstripe beer batter fish and chips at Sunset After Dark is huge and really good too.
    Trip #59 most of February