Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Booked jan 11- 19 fun holiday or sunset on the beach ??

User Info Menu

Booked jan 11- 19 fun holiday or sunset on the beach ??

Sunset on beach has been home when in Negril, thinking about moving to Fun Holiday , looks like the beach is better . Know staff at Sunset , So hows Fun Holiday ? Soon Come Limo Mon!

User Info Menu

Depends if you like evening swimming or sitting in a jacuzzi in the evening nice and lit
    Fun holiday can offer that but can sunset?does it even have a pool?
    The music they play is rubbish at fun holiday but the grounds looks like they have been painted and new thatch umberellas on the beach food and drinks are ok.
    I would choose fun holiday

User Info Menu

I, too, would opt for Fun Holiday if only for the beach location. I personally have never stayed there although I visit there on frequent occasions. It is my opinion that Fun Holiday took a little time to mature like does some wine. A few years back it had no real identity except "cheap and good beach access". In the past couple of years it has put the pieces together to become a good property with nice staff in a great location.

Just my opinion
    Peace and Guidance

Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.