Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

So this trip was going to be a bit calmer I thought than the last ones where I ran around like my hair was on fire taking in all the social events..
    BUT...I started checking Negril.com AND facebook for all the latest from everyone and got caught up in the swirling vortex of Boardie gatherings and Parties , excursions ...and just last week presented to ( man who is not traveling with me now) the calender and lists of fun that I just cannot miss.. YES now there is a calendar , which is including the Jungle, mayfield falls, seastar,a few fun bus runs, snorkling, diving, west end , all ends..lol
    Name:  seastar grand opening 001.JPG
Views: 729
Size:  58.7 KB

User Info Menu

How many pairs of colored flip flops are you bringing? LOL Any mystery color this year for GP to match?
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

If you remember my last trip when kopper was home the day before we left, while I was working up to the minute we left , And all the electronic equipment of HIS was charged and ready for action???
    Name:  negril nov 2010 022.JPG
Views: 787
Size:  58.1 KB

and I had everything dead.. and didnt even have a window to look out of for 7 hours and I had snoring man behind me the whole way....(just shoot me)
    Name:  negril nov 2010 024.JPG
Views: 750
Size:  45.9 KB

well Im on my game this time, Im charged up and ready!!!

User Info Menu

LMAO joe... Im saving that for the contest..

User Info Menu

Im pretty excited to get back to the beach..
    close my eyes and reflect on the past year and dream about the future with the gentle sound of the waves and the breeze tickling my cheeks , How can you not think the year ahead wouldnt be perfect ~
    Name:  negril dec 2009 063.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  73.9 KB

User Info Menu

Joe, I thought you were going to be there the same time????

User Info Menu

OMG! And I almost forgot the matching bubba cups

User Info Menu

Bubba cups? LOL What's that? Nah, this year we're going December 23rd ish until January 9th ish... So we won't be there at the same time as you.. Can't afford for the kids to be out of school too long. But we'll live it vicariously through you guys, and we'll post pics of TicToc's parties when you're freeeeeezing in your living room beach lounge.. LOL
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hahaha..tic toc is going to have fun with us all.......sorry we will miss you..

User Info Menu

15 minutes the night before and i am good to go.
    Trip #59 most of February