Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

Hahahah...I know thats a fact Dave..

User Info Menu

:

User Info Menu

I was messaged that someone wanted to see the picture of the pirate ship before the hurricaine took it.. and after..ill see if I can post a video...
    Name:  negril june 2010 011.JPG
Views: 767
Size:  75.0 KB

User Info Menu

One more day of work..and im on the plane...since Claritys husband forgot his computer cord back home , I had husband unpack everything and make sure all chargers were there " He said he would just as soon poke his eyes out with a ice pick than to go thru all my crap..But he did it.....ahhhhh so very awesome <3

Since i was in charge of the CALENDAR for some of the others in Negril already (they forgot theirs ) I was smart enough to bring copies so dont worry they will be handed out at the message station on arrival just like tickets on black friday..lmao

User Info Menu

calendars? What did I miss ?
    Glad to see you finally gave in and packed a case and I think eyeballs on a stick we could make into a delicacy and at least you can find a swimsuit to fit!

User Info Menu

Hahahahaha...im thinkin sweet cheeks....

User Info Menu

seriously...within 24 hours, I go from snow shovels to bikinis

User Info Menu

enjoy your trip Patty!
    T

User Info Menu

Party on.. went to digicel to get the modem for the computer as I am in the FANTISY sweet at the gp and too far away from their signal ..so im trying the 4g modem from digi cell..well we went all the way there and they were out..come back tomorrow..well we did and i got it hooked up but trying to upload a little video to test it is taking way to long and i only have 3 bars..i wont give up..Had a blast last night with everyone..more details later ill send this off with a picture to see if it will work..oh and this was my first drink to match swim suit pic..

User Info Menu

Name:  negril 28,2011 032.JPG
Views: 548
Size:  60.9 KB