Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hey Patty...thanks for all the on-going commentary....not always easy on vacation, but you certainly found the time

Photoshoots, bathing suit changes, drink matching....omg, how did you do it all and that is not even touching the partying with TIC...

Till next time...Enjoy every moment of life!

((Hugs ))

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Hey Patty...thanks for all the on-going commentary....not always easy on vacation, but you certainly found the time

Photoshoots, bathing suit changes, drink matching....omg, how did you do it all and that is not even touching the partying with TIC...

Till next time...Enjoy every moment of life!

((Hugs ))
    Obviously, It was my ocd ,,,Which i treasure, I work best with many balls in the air at once....

User Info Menu

Here is a picture and video of a purchase we were teasing our son with, we said "son! dad bought a fishing boat AND we are opening a father and son fishing buisness in Jamaica..." "see picture and attached video"...hahahahaha
    Name:  381462_2737956136842_1495553009_32956593_944410634_n.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  58.8 KB

User Info Menu

Hey Patty... just getting caught up as I have been away from the board for a few weeks... I wanted to say I really enjoyed your trip report! Thanks for taking the time to do it

User Info Menu

I loved reading this..wish I had met you when I was there too, looks like we just missed each other..I was at the party on the 2nd too, but not for a long time, just about an hour or so in the evening..maybe someday we will get a chance to meet up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilaholic View Post
    I loved reading this..wish I had met you when I was there too, looks like we just missed each other..I was at the party on the 2nd too, but not for a long time, just about an hour or so in the evening..maybe someday we will get a chance to meet up.
    We will meet..Pinky promise......Thank you Negrilaholic.......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Hey Patty... just getting caught up as I have been away from the board for a few weeks... I wanted to say I really enjoyed your trip report! Thanks for taking the time to do it
    Thank you Sam I Am .....