Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 25 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

User Info Menu

My Fun, Facts, and Fantasy trip

My soon to be trip back starts on a Enthusiastic note as they all do~
    Packing..unpacking..and packing again, Checking with the airlines for any last minute (i forgot to check when I booked) baggage changes (fees)

Wait for it.......wait for it......YEP there it is..we changed our policy again, No more 2 bags checked international..Now you get one
    $60 round trip..(Is the stuff I have here worth $60..well I think so...
    But now im mad!.." I got a american express card that they talked me into so I can get a 2nd free bag " well no mam..that is only domestic flights..you know ..just in the u.s. of a
    NOW I think (know) I have been duped, I argue with the airlines ..and Husband is tired of hearing it..so I get my back side up and and figure ill just wear every freeking thing I have a layer at a time save $60.. at this point it is the principal now and I choose to stand my ground~

User Info Menu

Husband on the other hand notifies me "The circus is not coming to Negril with me on my vacation" He is going to upgrade his ticket to first class and get a extra checked bag then, get peace and quiet while I set by my self in coach and let all the passengers look and stare while it will appear you have a booty like kim kardashian, and a chest like dolly parton! Pay the damn money! Take your stuff and your shoes and all the things you take and wont use anyhow and I can have some peace"
    He took the wind out of my sails..., what happened to the rebel from the 70s?? He is now a sensable person with a paying job that pays baggage fees that he didnt pay trips before..
    to be continued:

User Info Menu

Patty give up! give in
    I was the same when the airlines started adding baggage fees on here but they continue to do so and unless you can pack everything into hand luggage and wear the rest (you can try)
    you have to pay the baggage fee if you want all that stuff.
    Let us in on what you decide you rebel with a cause

User Info Menu

Smile

Thank You Tic Toc PS gets worse with age. She never thought I would be the voice of reason. Kopper.

User Info Menu

why take load of stuff with you, i just take camera, one or two trackie bottoms, a sweatshirt and some long sleeved t shirts, i buy t shirts and shorts when there along with sun cream (i can get what i want in negril not forced to only to buy factor 30 which is all the uk seems to sell) everything fits in to one case

User Info Menu

i think it's worse the way Continental charges to switch to a bulkhead or exit seat, and if no one pays, they leave it EMPTY .....

User Info Menu

Kopper you do not get off so lightly!
    What are husbands for if not to cheer us women on and back us up 100 percent when we want to have a tantrum mission.
    If you back her up you will not only get a good laugh but will also end up in the good books just say "go wifey do it wear it all!
    briefs as a mask bikini tops as ear-rings flip flops as hand gloves you can do it go wifey! "

I need pics of this

User Info Menu

I love my fellow Fashionistas!! Suck it up and look fabulous. You HAVE to take all of your nail polish.. lol

User Info Menu

OOOOOhhhhh and she giggles outloud!!!! High five girl friends!!!!!! LMAO

User Info Menu

For the men out there...I will clarify that Bag one is full of dive equipment, snorkle equipment, a sun umbrella and table (which Brenda is so jealous)

HIS bag is half full of my stuff and my bag with " hair stuff, clothes ,shoes,Yadda, Yadda....( Nail polish)
    So convincing him next to shove all his belongings into a carry on didn't work so well and I will have to pay...
    Name:  thm_phpdQKun7.jpg
Views: 1278
Size:  27.5 KB