Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Club Mobay question

User Info Menu

Club Mobay question

We are arriving on Sunday January 20 between 11:30 and 12:00. Looks like there could be lots of arrivals in that time period. I was wondering how long you may have to wait for luggage after you have cleared immigration. We will be arriving on a package deal through Transat.

User Info Menu

Re: Club Mobay question

Are you asking about the wait time if you are using Club MoBay? If so, we have never had to wait long (if at all!)

[/url]

User Info Menu

While I can't speak to Club MoBay arrival, I can on Club MoBay departure. Used this amenity several times and very much worth the cost! I had planned to utilize the service last week however upon arrival to the airport for departure the agent advised the club was at capacity. Immigration line/security was the worst I've ever experienced-50 minutes! I would recommend you purchase tickets in advance if you plan to use the service upon departure.

User Info Menu

I can honestly say in the 40 plus times I have been there....I have probably waited only a couple of times for the luggage...fastest of any airport I have been to..they usually take it off for you and it will be sitting by the carousal..

User Info Menu

go to their website and see if there is availability for the days in question.

User Info Menu

Waiting for your luggage is always the longest step of the process when using club mobay, in my experience. Sometimes, the CMB Rep has you through passport control as the first five passengers through and you need to wait for luggage to be unloaded. Other times, the luggage has been pulled from the carriage and grouped by flight. It helps to have a strong identifier like a unique color of luggage or a bright luggage tag or case strap, etc. so you can quickly identify your specific case. It really just depends on conditions out of your control. It's never enough to deter me from booking CMB. I'd rather wait in the luggage area than stand in a mile long line at passport control any day!
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion