Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fe fi fo fum I smell the blood of a FAMOUS MAN!

User Info Menu

Which is why I am looking for a possible other plans for new year. Again no offense Robin is a great blues singer, but not my cup of tea , espeacially while in Negril, I want to hear reggae.
    Trip #59 most of February

I want to make very clear that The Reggae show starts early at Seastar New Years Eve, and then the drummers, same as usual.

We won't arrive at Seastar until 11. We have a AI gig prior. We will ring in the new year with a Funky rockin' Soul and Blues and swing show and then the Reggae band will finish off the night. It's a variety show and I incorporate Reggae into my show as well. Something for everyone. Sheldon and Maurice will just add to the quality of the existing Seastar Reggae band. : )

Just a big ol party ya'll!

: )

RB$

So, no, it won't be just my show on New Years Eve.

How can you miss the Reggae show, I am wondering? It takes up the bulk of the evening. I usually just do an hour and only when I am on the island. The band features Steven West, Knoxley, Dockey, Gary Cooper, drummie and Fernando... seriously? You missed them? That is who backs me normally. Ever watch the live webcast on Realnegril.com on Saturday nights? You can't miss them... : )

Bless!

RB$

User Info Menu

bad timing i suppose.. we got there with drummers - and u performed till shortly before we left.. i foot noted that we werent there that long..

Oh, ok, I think that was the night Luciano came on...

Ya just never know who will show up.

Name:  196450_1777652635363_1060771707_32064631_4895166_n(1).jpg
Views: 170
Size:  66.9 KBName:  196831_1777652915370_1060771707_32064632_6467596_n.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  71.0 KB

RB$