Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fe fi fo fum I smell the blood of a FAMOUS MAN!

User Info Menu

Fe fi fo fum I smell the blood of a FAMOUS MAN!

Fe fi fo fum I smell the blood of a FAMOUS MAN!

Can you imagine how excited I was this morning to wake up and finally see a famous Jamaican artistes name on this board and scheduled to be in Negril the same time as I?

I did not recognise his real name at first but I sure understood the BERES HAMMOND part

OMG BERES HAMMOND YA'LL!!

He is absolutely one of my all time favourites he is way up there out of my billion liked singers up in my top 5 and he is going to be playing in a band at THE SEASTAR INN he's on keys so I imagine that means the keyboard.

Hope he doesn't stay hiding in the gallows!

Seastar are amazing wonder if Beres is going to sing a song there any time in December.

I feel good...

The Seastar Inn do NOT play around.

BERES HAMMOND

I hope he comes when I am there

User Info Menu

Please also let us know if you are out there right now and you attend the Coral Seas Garden event tonight tell us who the special guest is and how the night goes.It's a new thing looks like it could be good

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I am so excited knowing he will be home this Christmas time!

The SECOND any of you hear if he will be performing anywhere please tell us all.

Tarruss Riley/Greg Isaacs bless his soul and Beres Hammond way up there on my favourites list.Still have not seen any of them.

Beres Hammond~The name just has me clicking play and repeat on my Beres Hammond playlist! I feel like cracking open the bubbly already

User Info Menu

I think you may have misunderstood Robins comment on the Sestar New Years Eve thread. Highly doubt that Beres Hammond will be playing keyboard - I think she meant that Sheldon is referred to or compared to Beres Hammond. I would love to be wrong here but .........
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

Oh Tawnee you kidding me?

Oh no

User Info Menu

Thanks for clearing that up Tawnee looks like you could be right.

I too wondered why he was just on keyboard but some famous acts have levels of service they will provide depending on pay such as just be present at the event or maybe for autographs or even maybe play in the band but not sing or just sing one song or a full show.
    I was REALLY hoping this was one of those things.
    Oh well i was feeling good while it lasted!

User Info Menu

Sheldon Bernard is the keyboard player for Beres's backing band - The Harmony House Band.

User Info Menu

Thank-you Roy