Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob's Birthday Bash

User Info Menu

Cool Bob's Birthday Bash

Anyone heard who may be playing at MX3 or anywhere else during BM's birthday week?

User Info Menu

Re: Bob's Birthday Bash

I have been keeping an eye out for info on this, but have found virtually nothing. I will be there during that week.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I have been keeping an eye out for info on this, but have found virtually nothing. I will be there during that week.
    Still advertising the 2018 bash.

http://www.bobmarleybirthdaybash.com/

User Info Menu

Talk to some peeps who were part of the past MX3 concerts and they said that they were suspending the party until next year.
    This news was a real drag, saw a lot of great acts over the years during Bob Marley's Birthday week. The One Love concerts are gone now MX3.
    That said, big shout out to Negril's # 1 Yellowman, SOS mon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JamaCan007 View Post
    Talk to some peeps who were part of the past MX3 concerts and they said that they were suspending the party until next year.
    This news was a real drag, saw a lot of great acts over the years during Bob Marley's Birthday week. The One Love concerts are gone now MX3.
    That said, big shout out to Negril's # 1 Yellowman, SOS mon.
    I had gotten the impression that nothing was happening. Too bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    Still advertising the 2018 bash.

http://www.bobmarleybirthdaybash.com/

This is what had given me impression that they were doing nothing that week.

User Info Menu

Looks like a few more early nights than usual haha.
    That said, we'll be on the wall at Rooms listen to sweet Reggae tunes till Sunset.
    JB & Irie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JamaCan007 View Post
    Anyone heard who may be playing at MX3 or anywhere else during BM's birthday week?
    Roots Bamboo is the place to be that week! Go to Rootsbamboobeach FB page and see EVENTS tab!!!

Feb 1 Kenyatta Hill
    Feb 6 Turbulence
    Feb 8 The Mighty Diamonds(trio) and Ken Boothe
    Feb 13 Ky-Mani Marley **** first Marley to perform in Negril in over a DECADE!! (Early Show!)

We keep adding shows so watch the FB Page!!

User Info Menu

i love ky-mani! that's gonna be a great show.

User Info Menu

No signs or anything except for the Roots Bamboo Shows...
    Looks to be on the quiet side this year for the Marley Birthday events

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20