Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sea Splash Resort.... Soon come back!!!

User Info Menu

Sea Splash Resort.... Soon come back!!!

Good morning all! For a while I have been on and off this board and the live broadcasts as Boombastic. My name is Jim Hurt and I am the new owner at Sea Splash. I guess that after 30 years in Negril as Boombastic I am going to have to grow up, so from now on you will see me as Mrhurt. We will begin remodeling the Hotel, Bar, and Restaurant next week and we will be open mid December for business. If there are any bargain hunters that are a little brave and would like to spend some time on the beach, just stop by and see me or leave me a note here and I can cut some nice deals if you can live with the construction and limited services until we are fully open. I hope to see all of you soon and watch our website at seasplash.com for news!

P.S. For those who may not know, we are located in between Tree House Resort and Sea Sand Eco Villas, across the road from Ossie's Jerk Centre.

User Info Menu

Please send me a quote for 2 adults 3 children 26th - 30th december

I do not mind construction.
    I had a choice a few years back to choose between your place and Seastar they had similar names and both were a mystery to me.
    I flipped a coin went with seastar and never looked back!
    This year I will once again stay at Seastar but my visit there is over by the 26th and I would like to check your place out.
    Even more so if a deal is going on!
    Get in touch

whitebamboo
    Hello Jim, congratulations on your purchase of a great place.
    My wife and I have stayed at Sea Splash on and off over the years and even though we now own a timeshare elsewhere, we sit at Sea Splash bar EVERYDAY we are there! In fact our profile picture was taken at Sea Splash Bar.

Natasha is the best bartender!

User Info Menu

cool

User Info Menu

Are you keeping Norma's restaurant?
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

Welcome neighbor!
    Gail Jackson
    Negril Treehouse Resort

User Info Menu

Thank you!!! I spoke with Jimmy the other day. I am looking forward to your return so we can chat!

Jim

User Info Menu

Hello Jim,

I am Bob Noe and have been a regular at Sea Splash since 1995 and bought my time share in 1996. I have been in contact with Patrick Lawe. Yesterday I talked to Kari Ann about making my reservation for the latter part of February.

The email I have for seaplash is not working. Seeing your previous post I will try the new one instead of the old one at cwjamaica.

User Info Menu

best of luck Jim ...we stayed at SS a few times love the place & beach location hope to see you soon mon !

Irie Andy & Brownie Maggie Name:  Ja10 (115).jpg
Views: 210
Size:  92.8 KB
    Last edited by irie andy; 11-20-2011 at 10:32 AM. Reason: add picture