Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Shout Out to Beth Ploof Comforts of Home Nursing

User Info Menu

Shout Out to Beth Ploof Comforts of Home Nursing

While in Negril end of Nov. 2018, our group had a scary medical emergency. Beth was called and I have to commend her on her urgency, knowledge and professionalism.

Thank u Beth for putting our minds at ease and your services.

Hopefully, we won't need u again but I would not hesitate for a moment to call u again.

Hope to see u in April! (under different circumstances)

Janet

User Info Menu

Re: Shout Out to Beth Ploof Comforts of Home Nursing

Beth helped us out today. Kathy took a bad fall on the beach and could not walk on one foot. Beth told us she needed to have an x-ray to determine if anything was broken. She was a big help in making the arrangements. We decided to go to Mobay although Sav is also an option. Beth knew just who to call and everything went smoothly. I am happy to report it was a sprain and not a break. Thank you and great job Beth!

User Info Menu

Beth is awesome!!

User Info Menu

she is . where r u guys this year. we r back at the rondel after taking a 5 year break . this steve and Kathy. we have met u previous years. we had a boardy party at xtabi 1 year

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    While in Negril end of Nov. 2018, our group had a scary medical emergency. Beth was called and I have to commend her on her urgency, knowledge and professionalism.

Hopefully, we won't need u again but I would not hesitate for a moment to call u again.

Janet
    Hello! Thanks so much for the great review! I pride myself to assess and give the best advise, sometimes even when we don't want to hear it! I will collaborate with other services or try telemedicine if needed! I appreciate your trust and will always do the best for my clients!! Again after 5 years, I offer PreRegistration for those who want over the phone advise (I do my best) or priority service calls, which let's you fill out the contact form with where you are, dates of travel and any medical history/allergies ahead of time so I can help you!! Spread the word,,,NOT for ME......for others to make sure THEY have my info ahead of time in case of illness, in jury or just wanting that ease, "comforts of home" feel while away on vacation! God bless ya! Nurse Beth

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Beth helped us out today. Kathy took a bad fall on the beach and could not walk on one foot. Beth told us she needed to have an x-ray to determine if anything was broken. She was a big help in making the arrangements. We decided to go to Mobay although Sav is also an option. Beth knew just who to call and everything went smoothly. I am happy to report it was a sprain and not a break. Thank you and great job Beth!

Hi guys! One thing I love about this job is meeting the "longtimers" of Negril! I am thankful to have assisted you guys anytime, when a member of a group calls. It was a pleasure meeting you, triaging your situation and making a plan! Honestly, on a different day our options may have been different, that is Jamaica MON! As you see a sprain can be just as painful and slow to heal, but after a look I knew you needed to go..it wasn't just a treatment for me to do like I was hoping! I will always try to provide nursing procedures to do the trick, but if you need other services, transport or even a physician...I can tell ya who is in town, when they are coming or where we need to go!! Thank you for your trust in my services, I take pride
    Spread the word so others have my information BEFORE they need it! I advise anyone with ANY allergies, medical conditions to Pre Register!!! This allows me to know something about you so I may help over the phone if possible!
    I had three families PreRegistered over Christmas through the New Year and some from major hotels that offered a different local service. That speaks a lot about people wanting the "comfort of home" services right there!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip! Nurse Beth
    www.j.mp/comfortsJA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Beth is awesome!!
    Hey guys! I am so glad I met you and I am very thankful things went well for you! We caught that just in time! I appreciate the shout out for others to know I am here for them. Again I encourage people to READ my website. Lots of info and gives you options. I do service calls, but you may PreRegister if you want priority service (you send me information ahead of time) and you have me 24/7 for over the phone advise or questions. I do not take calls and talk over the phone to assist without SEEING whats going on...with that said PreRegistration is cheap and may save you lots of time or may not have to have a service call. I am 24 hours but I must prioritize my calls. I will always try to provide nursing services, collaborate or assist you in making the best plan (and affordable) for you! Thanks for your trust in my service!! Nurse Beth www.j.mp/comfortsJA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post

Janet
    We had to call Beth back in September. She was off the island at the time. She was still so much help to us. I highly recommend her service. Pre-register before you go.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    We had to call Beth back in September. She was off the island at the time. She was still so much help to us. I highly recommend her service. Pre-register before you go.
    I will take summer holiday so PreRegister folks if you plan on Negril vacation !!
    www.j.mp/comfortsJA