Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: We're staying 4 extra days!

User Info Menu

We're staying 4 extra days!

We had already booked 14 days at Seastar Inn and decided we wanted to stay a little longer. I contacted Chris and found out that our room was available for the extra days and we don't even have to move. 18 days in Negril! I am soooo looking forward to our trip.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

That's really exciting! You're going to feel like a stranger in your own country by the time you return!

User Info Menu

That's awesome! Have a wonderful time in Negril!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

That's wonderful to not have to move, how fortunate for you! 18 days will be awesome!

User Info Menu

We've never stayed for less than 14 days. In 1995 we stayed at Summerset Village for 21 days and we did not want to leave. It was unbelievably relaxing and fun. There was a place where you could rent ATVs and we had a blast exploring the countryside.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

gerryg123, when we started to drive home from Chicago I actually thought my husband was driving on the "wrong" side of the road. After 3 weeks of driving on the left it seemed wrong.
    dorisw

User Info Menu

Are you already there rumrunner?

Or you not left yet?

User Info Menu

TictOc, we're not leaving until March 7...
    dorisw

User Info Menu

Nothing wrong with a pre trip build up of excitement!