Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lada bags

User Info Menu

Cool Lada bags

Just wondering....what are the grocery stores putting your groceries in,,,,what are the restaurants putting your food in...and most importantly what are the boys delivering your sub meat in? Geezus its come in lada bags forever

User Info Menu

Re: Lada bags

I am sure some guys have enough saved up to last for years , some people do recycle ! are you boogzy the pool player?

User Info Menu

The one and only

User Info Menu

do i know you john?

User Info Menu

we have met , have mutual friends , and enjoyed a lobster dinner together in Lances Bay maybe ? name is Dan . see you on the beach
    Last edited by pine tree john; 01-11-2019 at 12:14 AM.

User Info Menu

staying at drifters and hang at Yellow Bird. i remember you now. looking foreward to meeting you again
    getting back to my original question about lada bags.....has no one done any shopping?

User Info Menu

Boogzy...in Negril they are still currently giving out the Lada/scandal/black plastic bags...but they'll be selling their own bags soon.
    I'm not sure what's happening in Mobay...I can let you know in a couple of days what they're offering in the grocery stores there.

User Info Menu

i guess its best to bring a grocery bag from home

User Info Menu

All the stores still using the infamous black bags....
    Most stores say they will keep using Dem for customers till the supply runs out ..
    Been using mi own canvas bags as mi don't want to find out the hard way when a stores supply is depleted....yah Mon

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

In Montego Bay...the grocery stores are selling their own reusable bags but are still providing plastic bags at the moment...the changeover is happening....