Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Airlink customer service

User Info Menu

Airlink customer service

Hiya - we've used Timair and Airlink in the past to do jumper flights from Mobay to Negril and back. We've always had a great time with both services.

Airlink screwed us this last trip - we negotiated a private flight and fare.. then when we got there they said it was shared and we had to wait 30+mins (ON THE TARMAC) for the other party to arrive. I told the pilot we had our deal in writing.. he called and management told him that was wrong and he needed to wait.

Even after the trip, Airlink refuses to accept any wrongdoing and says they will not refund any money or any rebates for future trips. Buyer beware.

User Info Menu

Re: Airlink customer service

Hello txraider...I use both every year too..Airlink last year since Tim Air raised their rates & wouldn't match Airlink's...this year Airlink's rates are up too so I made my reso's with them Nov. 6th with my contact Leisa for this years late Jan. Mobay arrival...frankly I really don't like to wait either but it's the nature of the beast...you should get a better rate if you share too..I always tell her I'll share since I know I'm going to wait anyways. It still beats the by land drive for sure...12 mins. & your in Negril..Did the drive my first reach in '88 not knowing that there were options til I saw this small Cessna coming in for a landing as the van I was in just passing the Negril Aerodrome come into town..I ask the driver about it & he told me about the flights...I signed on after that...$50.00 one way back then...ya the good old days.

User Info Menu

used to also fly Tim Air back when it was around 50 pp . Tim himself was flying back then. quite a character and became a good friend as he helped bail me out of a bit of trouble in Mo Bay. last time i checked it was much higher and i did not think it was worth the money. still if you have not tried the flight at least once i would suggest to go for it

User Info Menu

Tim is still flying it..great guy..I told him when I fly with him he should give me a discount since his website is using my girlfriends photo (shorts & sunglasses on) is being used for a few years...I think you know where that went. $350.00 a couple now..

User Info Menu

good pic. man tim must be in his 80's or close

User Info Menu

Not sure of his age..looks pretty good though for his age & still quite the professional!