Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Excited For Portland Parish!

User Info Menu

Re: Getting Excited For Portland Parish!

port antonio has a fish sanctuary and coral restoration site.

User Info Menu

i'd like to spend some time hanging at the rio grande, but don't really want to do rafting. looking to do what this lady and her family/friends did.

User Info Menu

i highly doubt we'll be getting crunk in boston bay, but it looks like portland parish has excellent mountain biking.

strawberry hill allegedly has free bikes for guests to use.

my extreme mountain biking days are over, but i'm hoping to do a bit of riding while i'm there.

(sidenote: this is a good example of well-done branded content with an interesting subject matter. i do a lot of this type of stuff at my job, but haven't scored a free trip to ja out of it, yet.)
    Last edited by mwenvlay; 01-19-2019 at 08:14 PM.

User Info Menu

jah bookie cane juice

User Info Menu

street party?

night club?

perhaps.

street party is more my speed these days. that or a night on the porch, listening to the crickets chirping and the water lapping the rocks. but yeah, i still do love a good street party.
    Last edited by mwenvlay; 01-20-2019 at 05:01 PM.

User Info Menu

I love the Trail Hunter mountain biking video you posted! It would be a great way to see the mountains, but I definitely wouldn't want to break an arm or my neck in Jamaica lol

I am excited for you and your family! We looked into staying at Great Huts when we were in Portland, but ended up at a couple other places... Maybe next time?

User Info Menu

getting obsessed with driving videos...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by agregory View Post
    I love the Trail Hunter mountain biking video you posted! It would be a great way to see the mountains, but I definitely wouldn't want to break an arm or my neck in Jamaica lol
    yep, exactly- i'm not trying to mess myself up. i'm starting a new job on wednesday. it took me 2 years of intensive job searching to get something i'm excited about and i want to be able to go back to it in one piece!

this trip is going to be a soft adventure trip with a lot of milding sprinkled in.

User Info Menu

more driving videos...

User Info Menu

mwenvlay boy you have a lot to do on your vacation to Kingston and Portland via Hardware Gap Road. How long will you be staying? You won't want to come home!! I like Goblin Hill in PA, a nice spot up on the hill overlooking the sea! Beautiful spot!!

Name:  Folly.JPG
Views: 1441
Size:  555.0 KB

Name:  river.JPG
Views: 1416
Size:  408.8 KB

Name:  Ship.JPG
Views: 1579
Size:  917.8 KB

Name:  goblin hill.JPG
Views: 1431
Size:  1.51 MB